Killing Mr. Honey

I help Betty with the last pages of the year book and the next morning we took them straight to Mr

I help Betty with the last pages of the year book and the next morning we took them straight to Mr. Honey

"Here it is, Mr. Honey. Riverdale High's yearbook as requested."

"There will be no yearbook this year, Ms. Cooper."

"What?!" I spoke shocked

"Sorry, what? Why?"

"The deadline for the printers was two days ago."

"So what?!"

"Yes, but I called the printers and they said if we give it to them this afternoon, the yearbooks would be ready by graduation."

"Yes, but I told you that I would need to approve every page. And I will not be able to do that by this afternoon."

"I pulled all-nighters to get this done and because I'm two days late, you're punishing all of my classmates? How is that fair?"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Cooper, Ms. Cruz but my decision is final." I stomp my stiletto pissed and we left back at the comfort area

"Well, you could write a monster story about Mr. Honey. I am proud of you though, Jug."

"Yeah jug nice job" i told him eden hugs me from behind

"What did he do?"

"Honey is refusing to publish the yearbook. Our legacy. The written record of our last four years. Our friendships, our loves, clubs, dances."

"Bee, if it's about money, I'm happy to help pay for the printing."

"Same i wouldn't mind putting in some as well"

"Thank you, Vee, Cee but it's... the principal of it. Mr. Honey has been on our case since day one. Do you remember when he threatened us on our first day back? And how many of us are already banned from going to prom?"

"Fangs, Reggie, Toni and I are all banned because of Ticklegate."

"And I'm out because of that bogus quiz show cheating scandal."

"Lest we not forget my transcendent rendition of Cherry Bomb which got Veronica, Celeste, the Vixens and myself barred from the promenade."

"So, literally the only people going to prom are..." We all look at archie

"You wanna go to prom with me, Jug?"