A new light

"Sweetpea I just want to make sure your fine"

"Okay but for the last time stop trying to cover it"

"So it look bad"

"I can handle it" I rolled my eyes at him as we sat spoke with the others Emilio came over then Jug walked over to us

"Nice article your girlfriend's Mom wrote."

"Yeah, I saw that."

"Dilton Doiley said he was stabbed when a bunch of you guys jumped him."

"Idiot stabbed himself. With his own knife."

"And we didn't jump him, there was a fight, Bulldogs versus Serpents, and you see this? Your boy Andrews gave it to me. Just before his girlfriend shot a gun into the air."

"What happened?"

"And of course, Northsiders get off scot-free, and the rest of us are hauled in by the police. It's payback time."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"This." My eyes widen

"What is that? Is that a pipebomb"

"Fogarty's cousin served in the Army. He's gonna build us something. We'll do it after hours, but it'll shut the Riverdale register down once and for all."

"Are you insane right do you hear Your self?"

"think blowing up a building is going to make things better?"

"Can't get any worse"

"Yeah, Sweet Pea, it can." I tell him

"Let me talk to Archie. Let me figure this out. Okay?"

"Man, that's your answer for everything. Talk and more talk. And we don't even know who you stand with. Us? Or them? You can't be half a Serpent." I rolled my eyes grab him by the ear

"Ow" and drag him away once alone I let him go

"Are you stupid listen to Jughead cous if you do this you'll bring Havoc a fucking full serpent extremantion for them to do on us"

"Oh and Jones has been so helpful lately let's not forget who got beaten up"

"You intiated it you idiot now you want to cause world war 3!"

"If it bring us to get what we want"

"Oh because exploding something will get you anything will it"

"You know what go home Celeste"

"Ugh your so stubborn just listen to him"

"Keep out of our business"

"Let's not forget Sweetpea I'm serpent too!"

"Oh ya if you were serpent you wouldn't act like a high class BICTH most of the time!" I got quiet he sighed