Chapter 23

BPOV

We were all enjoying the footage that Esme and I had collected over the weeks but I was still uneasy. It was only a couple of days from now that I'd be heading off to another country to perform an actual heist.

In my spare time, I've been reading up on my mark and how to execute the perfect plan. Moz and I had been sending encrypted messages through a system we devised a while ago.

I had the tickets, the clothes and only one more thing to do.

Tell them.

I sighed and made sure to keep my emotions in check. It didn't help that Jasper was close by. He gave me a look once but I gave him a reassuring nod. Alice hadn't caught on to my future plans yet and for that, I was thankful.

I looked over to see Edward and his reactions to the video. Everyone seemed to be having a good time but I'm sure that will completely change afterwards. I settled in to watch the Rosalie and Edward part but I nodded off.

EPOV (Edward... there ARE too many E names...)

I looked down when Bella fell asleep on my chest. I tried to focus on the movie but ended up being captivated by the angel I was holding. She looked so peaceful and relaxed.

I started playing with her hair and smoothing away the frown on her face as she slept. I don't know what has had her so worried but I hope that it's over by now.

I was so proud of Bella. She had built this entire course and gained respect from everyone in my family, especially Jasper.

I meant every word Edward. She really is a force to be reckoned with. Jasper gave me a smile above Alice's head. I mouthed a Thank you to him and continued to gaze at my glorious Bella.

Um, Edward? Jasper mentally called out me. I turned my head toward him.

I've picked up these weird feelings from Bella and they're starting to worry me.

I gave Jasper a look that told him to elaborate.

Well, she's been getting a bit anxious at times. She's also felt worried, excited and wistful. Every time I'm about to ask her though, she squashes her feelings and gives nothing out. I'm not sure if they're major feelings because they're always so covered up. I've almost missed them completely at times, but I realized she gets them whenever she's looking at us. Ask her about them will you?

I looked over at Jasper and nodded seriously.

"I'll ask her as soon as I find an opportunity," I whispered to Jasper. The family ignored my comment and continued to watch the movie but another voice piped in.

"Or, I'll do it as soon as the movie's over," Said Bella. Jasper and I both snapped our heads down at her to see that she was wide awake.

"How did you…?" I started asking but she put a hand up.

"I had a feeling."

We all turned our attention back to the movie and five minutes later, it was over. Bella got up to turn the TV off as I turned the lights on.

"Can I have your attention please?" Bella asked as she put everything away. The whole family turned in her direction.

"What's this about darling?" asked Esme.

"Well, I have some news to tell you. There's no easy way to say this so I'll just throw it out there."

"We all know you have wild animals Bella. It's no news to us," Emmett yawned. Rosalie gave him a glare and told Bella to continue.