Chapter 7

I arrived home to find the door slightly open with Moz lying motionless on the floor with dark red liquid on his chest.

                            I walked over and kicked him on his shin.     

"Ow! What the hell Bella? That really hurt!" he yelped while sitting up straight.

"Good. I'm glad it hurt. Now get your ass up and clean this mess."

"I could have been dead!"

"1, dead people don't scream like a girl when they're kicked and 2, blood looks different from paint. Come on Moz, give me something to work with here. You could have at least messed up my floor with real blood."

"Ew" he wrinkled his nose "I wouldn't go that far."

"Then don't pretend to die that way" I quipped while flipping through magazines as he started to clean up his mess. After he finished, he plopped down on the couch next to me.

"So, how'd lover boy react to our fake-out make-out?"

"Crazy, I guess. He tore out of the parking lot like he had to go potty. His sister figured it out though."

"Really? Which one?"

"The blonde."

"Huh. We must not be doing a good enough job if a blonde figured it out."

"Copper! That's not nice at all. She's brilliant, a whiz at cars, and she even spoke to me in the same language we used!"

Moz looked impressed.

"Hot body and brains. She's going to rule the world. Think she'll show us mercy?"

"Maybe for me. She'll probably throw you to the sharks."

I chuckled and we settled in to watch a movie.

-Rosalie POV!-

During the surprise at lunch, I blocked all thoughts from Edward by thinking of the special, um, activities that Emmett and I had done for the past three nights in a row.

"Gross Rosalie." Shuddered Edward and turned to talk with Jasper and Emmett about the pros and cons of hunting in Asia.

I was looking at Bella and her friend. They were pretty good looking for humans and they did look good together but they didn't look in love or even in lust.

The Chihuahua comment had caught us off guard but we were forced to focus on something else when they started speaking another language. The reason I wanted Edward out of my head was because I understood Serbian and I needed to figure out what they were discussing.

Much to my surprise and amusement, they were discussing Edward and their plan to make him jealous was brilliant.

I kept blocking my thoughts throughout the whole day until we got to gym. The kiss between Bella and her guy would have been very convincing had I not known what to look for. It had Emmett, Jasper, and most importantly, Edward, who left school rapidly.

I kept studying her during gym and thought about her brief time with us. We couldn't hang out with Bella because Edward was angry that he couldn't read her mind, she was his singer, and most importantly, we were vampires.

Despite all that, she grew on us. She became a little sister whom Emmett adored and even loosened Jasper up. She was a little sister and best friend to Alice and Esme was taken by her. I didn't mind her at all. She earned my respect after the Lauren debacle and I warmed up to her after I found out we had cars in common.