Chapter 22

BPOV

"All right, Jasper's been sucked into the portal. Everyone else is now set to go. "

"Rosalie's arrived to her new partner and Emmett is now stuck with Alice."

"Oh man, I can't wait to see what happens if Alice ever got the memo about what happened to her clothes."

"It's sure to be a bloodbath. No one's told her what happened to her clothes."

"Everybody else knows what happened?"

"Yes dear, everyone but Jasper. We took alternate trips after Emmett revealed where he thought her clothes fell. I was the first to find that some of the woodland animals took it as padding for their homes."

"Wow. I feel for her but why would Alice still be mad? "

"How do you mean?"

"Well, she likes clothes but they got blasted away. The upside was that she got to buy new ones which was what she was going to do anyway. Alice doesn't strike me as the kind to wear the same thing."

"Hmm. You're right Bella, we never thought of it that way. Maybe this will teach them to let bygones be bygones."

"Well, here's hoping anyway."

Esme nodded and turned her attention to the screen. Take three for the teams.

RPOV

I was traveling through a tube; much like the one I suspected Emmett went through, when I landed in a chair.

"Rosalie!" I heard Carlisle exclaim. I whipped my head around to see him standing up from the floor.

"You landed on the floor?" I winced as he stretched out his arms and loosened up.

"Yes, but I'm fine" he waved me off.

"Did Bella position your landing wrong?" I asked but Carlisle shook his head.

"Nope, I just didn't know how the landing tubes worked. Edward was taken from me via tube and Alice landed in his place. I thought we were supposed to stop right before being dropped out but I miscalculated."

"You tried to grab the end of the tube, didn't you?"

"Yes. Yes I did. I was horribly wrong and my poor bum has to pay for it now." He said sadly as he turned to stare at his rump. I giggled at his face and then motioned for us to go on.

We walked over to a door that looked like a cave.

"Whoa, that's very elaborate" I breathed.

"You should have seen the one Alice and I had. It was a winter wonderland. I don't know how Bella got all that snow and those devilish little penguins there."

"Penguins?"

"Don't underestimate the little tuxedoed birds like Alice did."

"Oh. Well Edward and I had a fight with an octopus."

"An octopus?"

"Yes. Half the room was filled with water. There were stingrays, sharks, and one octopus. We should have been keeping track of that octopus. It about tore us to shreds, it even got Edward five times."

"Ooh." Carlisle flinched. We headed inside the cave and looked around. The cave ceiling had an odd shape to it but we thought nothing of it.

We should have paid more attention.

"Ow" Carlisle yelped as he took a step forward.

"What is it?" I asked frantically. I hoped he didn't get hurt too bad because Esme would slaughter me.