𝟐𝟑 - 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 ( 🍋 )

Kind trigger warning!!

This chapter contains mature content including :

-Cursing level : Gordon ramsay
-Dirty talk
-Toys
-Oral sex
-Thigh riding
-Dominant wild jimin
-Neddy bratty y/n
-✨cringe✨

So kindly read on your own risk. Or you can skip if you're the child of namjesus...Otherwise enjoy hoes🤩

Author point of view 

As soon as those words left your mouth, jimin choked on his own saliva. He looked over at you to make sure that you were serious and you indeed were.

"W-What?!" He somehow managed to say only this. It wasn't like both of you haven't done this before. It was just your boldness that made him shook.

"I mean it's okay if you don't want to then." Y/n just shrugged.

"Isn't this something that I should say?" He looked over at you.

"Sex includes the participation of both partners so the consent should be of both too." You just smiled slightly. But he finally let go of his uneasiness.

"It was just that I was shocked from your boldness. And impressed too." He whispered the last sentence but enough loud for you.

"So, what do you wanna do then?" Y/n boldly turned her seat, facing him with a small grin on her face.

"Fuck." Jimin cursed under his breath before picking you up from your seat and placing you on the kitchen counter instead.

He attached his lips instantly with yours. Your hands pressed at his nape while he kissed you, making it hard to breath. Both of your heart beated in unusual manner, racing as if it might pop out of your chest.

Both of you took a small breath and attached lips again this time but with more hunger. Jimin's one hand was wrapped around your waist while other carresed the side of your hips.

"Let's..." You said in between your kiss.

"...go to..." Lips attached again.

"...bedroom."

As soon as you managed to say that, he didn't wasted any second and picked you up from the counter.

You wrapped your legs around his torso while he took both of you into the bedroom without breaking the kiss. It was like a picking a leaf for him.

Entering the bedroom, he threw you on the large king-sized bed. He took off his tshirt and threw it across the room. He looked at your panting figure and smirked before again kissing you.

He sucked on your lower lip making you moan into his mouth, which was one of his turn-ons. Your one hand was pressed on the sheet for support while the other carresed his cheekbone.

He slowly lifted your shirt and successfully took it off your body, leaving you only in your red panties. He tried to pull out and get up from the bed but you whined and grabbed his shoulder preventing him from doing so.

He chuckled slightly at your desperate state but still pecked you one last time before getting up from the bed making you groan and whine.

"Daddy!" You frowned your brows on why he got up but understood as he opened the closet and took out the box. A rush of excitement filled your nerves. He took those pink handcuffs and a blindfold.

"Lay on your back." His voice demanded and being the obedient sub you are, you did so.

Taking the handcuffs, he tied them on the top of your head to the headboard of bed. He took the blindfold and tied them on your eyes, making you nervous but more excited.