𝟎𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝗬𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

"Noona, I am scared. Last time when he left home, he ended up in the hospital." Soobin teared up.

A mix of nervousness and guilt rushed through my veins. 𝘐𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵. 𝘕𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘯.

"Ryu, you stay here with soobin. You keep calling his mans or maybe they might know where he can be. Okay? I will go and search for him." I told them and rushed out of the building.

I took a cab to every possible place that came to my mind. He loves to be at the café, but he was not there. Beach, also not there.

I kept messaging him and called him a million times but nothing. His phone was off.

Tears started to form in my eyes unknowingly. I went to every possible place but he was nowhere to be found. I fell on my knees, being helpless.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣? 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵  𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮...

Suddenly, I remembered his words...'𝙎𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚...𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪' A true wish...

"Please, I know I have done the worst thing but please don't give me such a huge punishment. Please let jimin be safe. All I want is to let him be safe...Please." I prayed for the first time with all my heart.

Just that moment, it hit me. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Your footsteps echoed in the empty alley. It was the same, dark and scary. But it wasn't the thing you were concerned about. The only thing on your mind was him.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘺.

You finally reached the rooftop. Your breath was short and practically, you were panting.

"Where is he?" You said under your breathe on not finding him around. More and more streams of tears fell down your cheeks.

"Jimin, please don't do this-" You choked but heard a small sob from the other side of rooftop.

Rushing to that side, you saw jimin's figure. He was all curled up in a small ball, hugging his knees and small inaudible sobs were coming.

"Jimin." You sighed making him look up at you. Without wasting any more time, you went and hugged him tight.

It took a moment for him to realise it but he hugged you back too. You hide your face in the crook of his neck and broke down.

Your whole body was trembling. Loud sobs constantly coming out of your lips and uncontrollable tears, wetting his shirt.

"Yn- What happened? Stop crying. I'm fine, love." Jimin said softly stroking your hair but emotions got the best of you.

After ten minutes straight of being in his embrace, and letting out your emotions, you broke the hug.

"A-Are you okay? I am so sorry j-jimin. I am so bad at this- I didn't meant to-" You tried saying but he cuts you off by placing his lips on yours. He softly kissed you. 𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

"It's okay. I know you didn't meant any of them..." He pulled out after a while. "It was just that...I had an argument with abeoji and- I lost my mind so..." He looked down in his lap.

"I am sorry too. I shouldn't have had said things that I don't mean." You carressed his cheeks.
"𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣." You promised him.

"I am sorry too yn. I shouldn't have had left you without knowing the whole thing." He pouted sadly.
"𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝." He smiled.

_____________________________________

After comforting each other, both of you walked back to his car. Ofcourse by holding hands.

"Well you cried...for me?" Jimin smiled slightly.

"You scared me to death. I was so concerned about you." You said as you truly were. But jimin stopped walking and leaned your body towards him. He wrapped his hands around your waist, his face dangerously close to you.

"You were scared for me. Why?" He asked with a huge smile on his face, a proud one. A red crimson tint sweep across your cheeks.

"You know why." You saud shyly.

"So are we official now?" He asked and in a response, you just smiled widely.

"It's okay. You don't need to say it." He chuckled. "I can see it in your eyes."

"Now come on, let us go home. And I'll drive-" You started walking again but jimin made you stop.

Slowly he leaned in, staring right into your eyes. Your body literally touching his. Lips few inches away but both of your eyes locked with each other. You felt his hot breath against your lips, making your stomach do a backflip...

"Listen to me carefully. On my count of three, get behind my back." He said while lifting his shirt and taking out a goddamn gun, tucked in some holder. (idk im sorry lol) It made you furrow your brows.

"What are you talking about?" You asked him.

"On my count of three..." He pulled the trigger of the gun.

"Two..." His eyes breaking the contact with yours and going behind your figure.

"One..."

𝘉𝘈𝘕𝘎

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗳𝗿🤩 𝗧𝗪❗ 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝘂!!𝗲𝘁𝘀, 𝗯𝗹00𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀🌝