𝟎𝟑 - 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝗥𝘆𝘂𝗷𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

The man who was standing infront of unnie seemed very familiar. I swear that I saw him just today but damnit I can't recall it. As eonnie folded her arms against her chest, that man checked her out from head to toe. Bitch lemme just puke real quick.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Eonnie asked with a firm voice.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Park Chen." He offered her to shake hands.

"Thanks but I don't like shaking hands with disgusting perverts." She boldly spoke on his face. She is indeed something. Just when she was about to close the door, the man spoke again.

"Stop dating my brother or else you'll regret your life."

"Pardon?" She questioned him. That guy took out his phone and showed a picture of someone. I went near them and saw that it was a picture of that jimin guy. What the fuck is going on?

"He's my brother. And he's a mafia. So you don't wanna get involved in this shit." He smirked.

"First of all, we're not dating. We're friends so you're mistaken. And how can I trust any random guy like you on these stuffs?"

But that was a wrong move. In a response he took out a goddamn real gun from his back. I gulped in fear. Holy shit, we're doomed.

"I hope you understand and make a right choice." He chuckled bitterly and left. Me and eonnie were so full of mixed feelings that neither of us talked about it afterwards. Gosh did we really got involved with people who are real life murderer? 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦. 𝘐𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

I woke up with a knock on my door. My head and throat aches because of drinking. I gotta quit it before it kills me. As I opened the door, a I-want-to-go-out-but-I-don't-know-how-drive-so-gimme-a-ride soobin.

"Where do you wanna go this early in the morning? Doesn't your school starts at 8?" I groaned.

"Yeah but I don't have school today." He made himself inside the room. I put on a shirt and listened to him.

"I want you to take me at library." He smiled. I nodded and freshen up quickly. As we went downstairs, no one was there. I didn't cared but usually chen sneaks at this hour and takes dad's favourite drink but who cares. As it has been too long since I ever visited any library, I decided to accompany him there for a change.

"Whom are you gonna meet by the way?" I asked him, my eyes stuck at road.

"Well...I'm meeting a girl." He said with happiness overloaded.

"Uh-huh? Seems like a sister." I said with sarcasm.

"Yah, are you spying on me?"

"Wait, did she brother-zoned you?" I chuckled.

"I mean y/n noona looks at me as her little brother." Wait what did he say?

"What was her name again?" My ears might be ringing.

"Y/n noona. Why?" I stopped the car immediately.

"This is your yn noona?" I showed him a picture of us from the movie night.

"Well yeah." I just stared at him. Fuck, what if soobin has told her that we belong to mafia family?

"How do you have a picture of noona?" He questioned me.

"It's...just because."

"Hyung, noona is not a bad person. Please don't hurt her." His voice was scared. Oh soobin. I couldn't even dream of doing that to her.

"No, soobin. I'm not going to hurt her. Don't worry." I smiled.

"Did you told her anything about our family background?" I asked him as we came closer to the library.

"No. I thought it wasn't necessary." He shrugged. Thank lord, I have love overflowing for him.

As we reached the library, it was pretty good from my expectations. The honey gold sunlight filled the library. It was filled with readers but there weren't much. Soobin took me inside and we soon spotted y/n. And I swear to god this girl makes my heart spin like a pendulum on the horizon. Her majestic long dark brown hair making her look like a goddamn goddess. Her long eyelashes blinking and eyes focused on reading. She's like champagne in a teacup. And just....how can someone be so mesmerizing?

"Hey there noona." Soobin whisper-yelled.

"Good morning, soobin-ah." She smiled warmly.

"Hi y/n." I sat beside soobin. But her expressions changed. She looked over at soobin.

"He's my brother. Remember I told you about?"

"Ahh...I see." Something was off. Both of them talked for awhile, ignoring me. Until she finally looked at me. Gosh I waited so much to talk to her.

"Jimin, we need to talk."

"Yeah, let's go-"

"Your brother came at my house last night."

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HEY THERE! I was not gonna update the part today but I got bored and updated anyways. NOW just a small spoiler that next part includes the series first YNMIN moment ;) Vote and comment<3 BUBYE💜