𝟎𝟕 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

I tossed and turned the whole night. I tried sleeping but soobin's question kept bugging me. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵? Shaking my head, I tried to vanish those thoughts but still had a sleepless night.

The next morning, I woke up late...well because I didn't really slept last night. I was about to get in the bathroom but my phone chimed. And surprisingly, it was yn.

__________________________________________

𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙗𝙨💕

Hey jimin...umm you okay there? Well, you didn't texted any goodnight message or something so I was just kinda worried for you.

𝙈𝙚

You were worried...for me?😏

𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙗𝙨💕

Stop with that emoji 🙄 I just asked you cause it was weird that you didn't texted okay?

𝙈𝙚

I was just kinda sleepy so...

But I am happy that atleast you texted me. Anyways I love you chubs💓

𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙗𝙨💕

See you later <3
________________________________________

Smiling at the text, I placed my phone for charging while getting a nice warm shower.

When I went downstairs, Mr Kim as usual was ready to tell the news. I sat there beside soobin and started eating my breakfast.

"Well, today some of the new weapons and guns will be arriving which we ordered. And there will be training sessions for the build up for the new trainee startibg tommorrow. But..." Mr Kim hesitated for a moment.

"But what?" I asked as he was taking way too long.

"Well sir, the Kangs have taken over the area in Hong Kong and they even claimed it as theirs. In which we unfortunately lost three men of our." He explined.

"What? How are that little piece of shit!" Father slammed his fists on the table.

"We need to get our place back. Otherwise, we will lost a huge work from that area!" Chen clearly panicked.

"Set up a team of four people. Completely professional. I need one best shooter, one hacker and two physical trained person. I will go on a mission." I declared.

"But a team of four might be risky." Mr Kim said.

"I don't care. I can't lose any more people. And also, we have plenty of stuffs going on here so I need some people to be here." I told simply.

"Well, I will go on the mission. Not you." Chen said making me chuckle.

"Uhuh? You sure? I mean, this mission is risky. It can risk your life. And who knows, maybe you will comeback in one piece...or maybe worse than that." I whispered the last phrase making him scared way more than he was.

"I-I will stay here and take care of the training sessions."

"That's what I thought. Anyways, make the team ready. I will go on the mission after two weeks. We can't be suspicious."

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

It was almost five in the evening, which meant it was time for yn to get over with her shift. Jimin drove to the café and waved at her. A smile immidiately was formed on yn's face. The work was hectic as ryujin had her exams coming up and she was on holiday. Jimin signalled to you that he will be waiting for till you are done.