𝟐𝟎 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐭.𝟏

Jimin point of view 

"Damn Mr Park. If I knew that you're this hot, I would never had joined hands with those Song." My prey said in a seductive tone but it wasn't working on me. I just fake smirk at her, trying my best to get things done.

"That pendrive?" I asked her as she bit her lip while shamelessly looking at me. I hate my job. I wanna go home and just cuddle yn so bad.

"Ofcourse here you go." She took out the pendrive and was about to give me but held it back.

"What happened, darling?" I holded my anger back.

"First I need you." She said and pulled me into a kiss. I tried to pull out immidiately but she was all over me. I felt extremely disgust from me.

Gently, I pushed her and took the pendrive slowly. I fake smiled and thanked her while preparing myself to wash my mouth for 100000 times.

"Here's my number. Maybe I can have some fun with this gentlemen." She played with my tie but a voice interrupted us.

"That gentlemen of yours is taken." I turned to see a very very mad yn. Her eyes red due to anger and her glaring at the girl.

"Excuse me, who are you?" The girl asked yn. I signalled my mans to come and take this girl away. I wonder how and why she came here.

But soon I saw my beloved step-brother enjoying the scene while having a glass of champange. I swear to god one day he will die with my bare hands.

"I'm his fucking girlfriend. He belongs to me." Yn glared at the girl while taking my hand possesively.

"Oh my god, Mr Park this-" She was about to speak something but again yn cut her off.

"You first of all get the hell out. This man is mine. I can make him cum at 11:11. I am his fucking soulmate." She said making me just...what? Did she just literally...WHAT?!

My man took the girl away to take care of. While I was admiring how hot she looked being jealous. Even though she doesn't shows her love towards me, she loves me with her whole heart.

"You have a lot to explain." She glared at me before flipping her hair and walking away like a bad bitch. Damn she is sexy for this.

Author point of view

You were more than beyond mad. Jimin told you that it was all just a mission but you weren't buying that.

"Love, I swear that kiss meant nothing. It was out of nowhere. I swear." He tried to explain himself but in his  baby voice which was available only for you.

"No, min. Not today. She literally kissed you. God knows if I wasn't on time-" You stopped midway hurting him a bit. You think this low of him?

"Love, do you seriously think that I- Don't you trust me?" Jimin asked with a shaky voice.

"I do jimin. I do but- Your brother has always told me how you slept with multiple girls before our relationship and just your family referring me as your toy...I'm sorry." You looked down.

"Love, you mean the most to me. I know what I did in past is not worth forgiving but trust me, this was all just a mission. I love no one else but you." Jimin said softly. You closed your eyes, trying to calm yourself down and stop this arguement but the scene of him kissing someone else played in your head.

"No! If you can kiss a girl for mission then you might even sleep with her-" You yelled but jimin raised his voice for the first time.

"ENOUGH YN! I told you that it meant nothing to me then why are you not believing me?! Doesn't my love for you a huge proof in itself?!" He yelled in a very scary deep voice which shut you up.

"Actually you know what? We need some time and space to think about this." He said before grabbing his clothes from the closet and slamming the door of the bedroom.

Weeks later...

It's been weeks since that arguement happened between you two. Honestly, at the first hour both of you thought this won't hurt but with every passing second it was killing the two of you on the inside. No cuddles, no kisses, no hugs, no baby voice of him, no cheeky and teasy side of yours, no nothing.

It felt like a part of yours was missing. Both of you could see that missing part but just didn't had the courage to take it, embrace and complete yourself.

"Ahjumma, I'm going out with ryujin." You said out loud. More specifically, enough loud that jimin who was in the living area could hear you.

"Where are you going ahjumma?" Jimin yelled from the living area. Yes, both of you 'talked' like this.

"For shopping. I'll be back by 6." You said before walking out of the mansion.

Jimin point of view 

"Woah hyung. Thank you for this." Soobin thanked me for the nth time. I smiled genuinely and ruffled his hair.

"See if you want something else too, babie." I told him.

"Hyung, I am not a kid anymore." He whined.

"You are my kid. Now, come on." I told him. I decided to take soobin on a shopping treat. Well, this way I could spend time with him and keep an eye on yn too. I was trying my best to find her but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh hey there Yuna!" Soobin went to his friend while I looked inside the shop infront of which we were standing. I spotted ryujin. She waved at me in which I returned. Found her.

Her eyes averted from my side to soobin's. She signalled me to go over to her. I did so.

"Oppa, please be here. I'll be back in a jiff." She made stood outside of the changing room. More specifically, girl's changing stall.

"Ryujin-" I tried to call her but she wasalready gone. Shit what do I do?

Suddenly, a hand grabbed mine from the room I was standing outside of, and dragged me inside.

Author point of view

Ryujin needed some clothes for her college so you took her to the mall. Both of you were done with buying clothes for her but she insisted you to buy something for yourself too. You didn't wanted to be she still forced you to try a dress on.

You were inside the changing room, trying it on but the zipper got stuck and your hands couldn't reach them. So, you dragged ryujin inside without thinking twice of who might be outside.

"Miss I'm sorry but my eyes are closed I'll walk out-" You heard jimin saying with his eyes closed. What is he doing here?

"Jimin?" His tensed muscle relaxed on hearing your voice. He slowly opened his eyes. A sigh of relief left his plump lips.

"Oh, it's you." He looked down and saw your outfit. Well, it was a bit of revealing but who cares. He gulped and was about to walk out but you held him by his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." You said out loud. He looked down at you and cupped your cheeks.

"I'm sorry too love. I was wrong." He apologised too.

You silently hugged him while staying like that for few minutes. His scent, his warmth, you missed all of it. You missed him so much.

"I promise, I won't anything stupid like that." You faced him now.

"No, it wasn't stupid. It was your jealousy. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have had yelled at you." He pouted. You pecked them softly.

You stared into his eyes for a little too long creating a hot tension rising between you two.

Was it the room or the sexual tension between you two making the atmosphere hot? 

Biting your lip, you questioned whether to give in or not. Meanwhile, jimin's grip around your waist was already tightening. He was staring at your lips too.

Slowly, you leaned in making them only few inches away...

To be continued ;)

What do you think is gonna happen😏