♥︎Chapter 10♥︎

I was itching with anticipation the whole school day, it was like the end of the day would never come.

Finally, the bell rang.

I took a deep breath and stepped out to head over to the field.

Making my way into the field, I could already see Sykkuno standing, in the middle of the grass.

My hands trembled, as well as my lips.

What if he... asks me out!?!

I mean...

I want that? Don't I?

I was in a dilemma.

A dilemma where I couldn't tell if I wanted Corpse or Sykkuno.

I kept on walking, regretting every step I took.

I made my way into the middle center of the field, where Sykkuno was standing, clearly nervous as I could see him wobble his hands around.

"H-hey there" I blurted out, smiling.

"Hi, Y/N," Sykkuno said. Not in his usual cheery, bubbly mood, but instead, in more of a mysterious, devilish way.

"S-so what is it you wanted to tell m-me?" I stammered.

He stood there smiling. Again with the smug, sly smile.

"Well Y/N. I want you to come with me to a party. Tonight."

Oh.

I don't know why I felt disappointed. But I was. I wanted Sykkuno to ask me out, but... he didn't.

"As my date." He grinned.

Holy shit.

"I- I- I- Iiii would love toooo!" I yelled out.

"Wear something... that can make Corpse jealous." He whispered into my ear, before leaving the field.

Oh my fucking god

My heart pounded. Like never before.

I'm going to a party with Sykkuno! As his DATE!

Who knew my life could get better in 2 weeks?

-------------------

As soon as I got home, I started picking out my outfit for what I was gonna wear.

I want something to make Corpse jealous.

So let's step out of our comfort zone. Just this once.

But... How do I know for sure that Corpse is going?

I mean he's the last person I know that'd purposely go to a party...

Maybe the making Corpse jealous thing was just to get me to dress nicely-

OH MY GOD SHUT UP

I'm going to this because I want to. I want to go on Sykkuno's date. For him, not Corpse.

I opened my closet and pulled out a black lace corset dress. Perfect.

"You look good, Y/N." A deep voice whispered into my ear.

I jumped, startled, and looked over my shoulder.

Corpse?

Fuck

No

I'm imagining things now.

Don't let him get into your mind.

Tonight is your night with Sykkuno. Sykkuno and Sykkuno ONLY.

After texting with Sykkuno for a while about the party details, I ordered an Uber and left for the party.

"Glad you could make it," Sykkuno said, already in front of the house, as my uber stopped there.

"Hii," I blushed.

"You look-" he looked me up and down, "amazing..."

I blushed again, "thank you, you too."

"Shall we?" He asked, putting his arm around me, motioning that we enter the house.

"And.. um... Whose house is this again?" I stammered, looking at him directly in the face.

"Mine." He said, grinning.

I felt a bit sick to my stomach. I still didn't know if I could fully trust this boy or not.

We entered the house, and no one was in there. It wasn't decorated for a party at all. It was dark, and only the living room had light, and a candle was lit on the coffee table.

"W-where is everyone?" I asked, looking at him, once again.

"You're pretty early, so the guests don't arrive in another half hour. They'll get here soon."

I began walking a bit slower, but his arm around me kept tugging me to move faster.

The knot in my stomach kept growing.

"I don't feel too good. How about we sit down okay?" I said in a rush.

"Is everything okay, Y/N? You seem nervous-" he started whispering in my ear, "do I make you nervous?"

For a moment, everything stopped.

What if Corpse was right about him?

What if... this was all an act?

 this was all an act?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❦E/N❦

We have not been updating enough, and we are so sorry. Things have been busy lately!

Our schedules are just messy and we completely forgot about the story.

Anyways we will be updating like usual once we have a clear plan on where we want the story to go.

Enjoy this chapter!!

My Faceless Demon || Corpse x Y/N ||Discontinued||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें