♥︎Chapter 6♥︎

He turned back away and left the classroom.

Right as soon as he left the classroom, another boy entered. One I had never seen before.

He was tall with dark brown hair and mesmerizing sapphire eyes. I stared for a little, as my heart pounded.

It was a weird feeling, it reminded me of the first time I saw Corpse.

But before I got too distracted, I pulled out my book and started reading.

After a few minutes of him introducing himself to people, I heard shoes tapping on the floor and saw a shadow form over my desk.

I looked up for a second and my eyes met with the most beautiful brown eyes I ever saw. I could feel the smallest blush dust my cheeks.

I quickly looked back down at my book, scolding myself mentally for blushing.

"Hey there."

He said smiling.

Seriously? What was going on? What was with all these new boys coming to talk straight to ME? This never happened before, until Corpse showed up... And now this guy...

"Oh, hi."

"So um, I'm new to this place, and, I don't have anyone to hang out with and I was wondering if you would like to hang out after school?" he said. His voice was soft and soothing, nothing like Corpse's.

It's not like I had anything else to do apart from going back to that shithole that is my house, but still, no.

"Um, why me? And- Shouldn't we get to know each other better first?" I muttered.

"Well yeah but, I think you're really pretty, so I'd love to get to know you."

What. The. Hell? Oh my god. This was the first time in ages someone in school called me PRETTY. How am I supposed to respond to that??

"I- Uh- Thank you, I-I guess? I don't know. Um. I wouldn't mind-"

He laughed.

"Relax. I can tell you're nervous. Once you get to know me, I promise you, all your anxiety will go away."

He said, in the softest voice ever. He tilted his head as he smiled and closed his eyes.

Before I could even say anything, I let out a smile.

"See you after school then, new boy."

Hopefully, the stalker Corpse won't follow me when I'm with this guy.

"Sure sounds good. See you then."

What have I gotten myself into this time?

After that, the class went by pretty quickly, mainly because I was thinking about that cute boy all day. He seemed to be the exact opposite of Corpse.

At last period, Corpse came up to me.

Sigh...

"Hey, Y/N!"

He sat next to me.

"Hello."

He smiled.

"Would you wanna maybe hang out with me after school today? I wanna talk to you about a few thi-"

"Sorry. Already have plans." I said in a soft, mellow voice, tilting my head down to my book.

He let out a laugh, an odd one.

"Uh, that isn't a common case haha. Who do you have plans with??"

He asked.

"Somebody."

I said, smiling, getting up from my seat.

His hand gripped onto my arm again, just like he did this morning.

My heart stopped and my throat formed a knot.

"You're acting toooo comfortable about me, Y/N. This isn't like you. You're changing."

"So be it. Who said change is a bad thing?"

I spat out, pulling his hand off my arm.

"Y/N!-"

I left the classroom, unbothered.

Sorry Corpsey, but I have a new boy now. And he makes my heart beat faster than when I first saw you. 

❦E/N❦

❦E/N❦

The last line though

UGHHHHH Y/N STTTOOOOPPPP!!!!