but both of our hearts believe

Start from the beginning

"The more good luck she experiences, the more bad luck she spreads," Cisco said.

"She must be experiencing an extreme level of good luck for her quantum field to be expanding like this," Caitlin said.

"Where is she now?" Barry asked as Kara looked through the screens.

"She went back to work," she said and Barry looked at her confused. "She's at the Casino."

"Guys, if Becky keeps winning, then bad luck will keep spreading. This could destroy the whole city," Barry said.

"Okay, keep calm, all right?" Cisco assured him.

"Keep calm," Harry also muttered.

"Nothing's going wrong here," Cisco continued but then suddenly a loud whirring sound was heard. Kara checked to see what it was, just for her eyes to widen in fear.

"Guys, the particle accelerator turned back on," she said before she looked up to see everyone was looking at her. "It's gonna explode."

———

Cisco and Harry ran into the pipeline as the building continued to shake, while the Particle Accelerator built up.

"Four minutes to particle accelerator activation. Harry, Cisco, status report."

"The generators turned themselves on. We got to shut 'em down," Cisco reported into a walkie talkie as Harry pulled open the generators on the walls.

Casino

Becky Sharpe walked up to a coin slot machine, and sat down with a smile on her face. "Hello, my old friend. Let's keep this winning streak going, shall we?" She said before she inserted the coin and pulled down the lever. "Yes. Okay. Cherry. Here we go, cherry. Cherry, cherry, cherry. Cherry, cherry, cherry, cherry, Cherry. Cherry. Cherry! Cherry-" And a cherry popped down as the first selection. "It's a cherry!"

Then The Flash and Supergirl zoomed into the facility, searching around for Becky. "Give it to me, give it to me." The heroes then spotted Becky at the slot machine. "Cherry, cherry, cherry, cherry, cherry." But right as the two were about to zoom over to her, they were tripped, and flipped onto their backs.

Supergirl landed on her back as The Flash landed on his side, but he saw that his wrists were cuffed by the meta-human cuffs. "How is that even possible?!"

Supergirl slowly sat up, holding onto her head, groaning to herself, before she looked over at her partner. "Flash, what happened?" She asked.

"Well, she's playing the slots, and, um," Flash explained before he turned to her, so she could see the cuffs. "I cuffed myself."

She then let out a laugh as Flash got more annoyed. "Oh, honey," she muttered.

"Yeah, no, I know," Flash said as they both got up off the ground. "We need to get 'em off. They're dampening my powers."

Supergirl then pressed her comms, which contacted the team. "You guys hear that?"

"Yes, yes, yes. I'm trying."

Meanwhile, over at Becky, she was continuing to watch the slots. "Cherry bang bang. Cherry bang bang, cherry. Cherry bang bang, cherry," she said and then a cherry filled in the second slot. "Cherry bang bang! That's two cherries!"