♛𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞♛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taehyung was literally sweating from head to toe. Anxiety was eating him . He bite his bottom lip in nervousness.

He huffed out and combed his now natural black hair colour. He took his mullet's hair and tied up them into a knot.

He looked at the mirror again and was satisfied that he was totally in his human form not in his half hybrid form.

"Taehyung are you ready bub?" Taehyung heard Jimin's cheery voice which made his heart beating even faster. He fidgeted with the body chain that's connected with his beautiful black suit.

"Ahhh! Taehyungie you're looking so beautiful! I love the thorns tattooed on your neck! Let's go now, everyone is waiting for you in the Hall"Jimin said smiling brightly.

" Thank you hyung! And look at yourself you're looking so handsome" Taehyung said with a soft smile. Jimin smiled and cupped his face with his small hands, "don't be nervous! It's your wedding taehyung not any exam or war"Jimin said with a soft coo.

Taehyung smiled at that, face softening more. It's been over six months after him giving birth of Hyungguk and Jungkook suddenly proposed him. He was in cloud nine thinking about marrying Jungkook but a little nervous too about thinking of every arrangements.

moreover he will be crowned as the queen from today too.

"Tae stop spacing out! Let's go, that coconut is very impatient there" Jimin said and Taehyung giggled softly.

"Where's ggukie jiminie?" Taehyung asked with a pout because he didn't saw their cub from past one hour because of dressing up.

"He's with Yoongi hyung and others. Now just swip it off the frown from your face and wrap your arm around mine" Jimin said giving his arm towards Taehyung.

Taehyung nods and wrapped his arms around Jimin's with a nod and they made their way to the wedding hall.

^^taehyung's look btw

»»---->

He was in awe looking at the hall decorated so beautifully with roses and lilies, between them candels inside crystal clear glasses. The giant chandelier and the sweet aroma of the flowers seemed take his senses away.