♛𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taehyung wasn't breathing.

Jungkook felt his own body went numb.

He immediately started rubbing Taehyung's palms together then under his feet. He even increased the temperature of the room.

"Kook! How's Taehyung?everything is sorted out now! Yoongi is still there to clean that place! Wait why's your room is warmer?" Namjoon asked when he entered the room along with others.

"Hyung please tell Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung to check Taehyung immediately. He is not breathing" Jungkook said eyes on Taehyung's face.

They all looked at each other with wide eyes , Jin and Hoseok immediately rushed to Taehyung's side.

Jin told Hoseok to go to their lab and bring the necessary equipments. Jin checked Taehyung's pulse rate and sighed loudly, a deep frown was visible over his face.

"Let's wait for Hoseok to come back but it's not good. Kook can you tell me how you rescued him from there?" Jin asked as he caressed the side of Taehyung's temple with the concern laced expression over his face.
And Jungkook told everything to Jin.

Namjoon patted Jimin's shoulder when he saw the younger was breaking down.

"Hyung hyung! Tae..he.." Jimin couldn't finish his sentence as he sniffled loudly and Namjoon patted his head "everything will be okay jimin. Don't cry"Namjoon said softly.

Soon Hoseok entered the room and handed Jin the equipments he was asked for.

Jin looked at others and said, " I know you guys are worried about him but it would be great if you guys will leave the room for now "

Everyone nodded their heads and left the room except Jungkook who stubbornly said, "I won't leave Taehyung! I am not leaving the room".

Jin looked at the demon king worriedly and nodded his head . He started checking up Taehyung.

" Kook make the temperature like normally here, not up or down "Jin said and Jungkook immediately did as he was told to.

After checking Taehyung's properly, Jin put down the stethoscope and looked at Jungkook.

" Kook don't worry Taehyung will be fine! You couldn't feel him breathing because the rate of his breathing is really low. They really took out a lot of blood from his body but they were still in a level.we're lucky that we rescued him today or else I don't know what could have happened to him.

Lack of hemoglobin, empty stomach in this condition and the extreme cold temperature triggered his health very badly that's why it shorted his breathing. And the baby, it's completely fine too . The baby is a powerful heir Jungkook that's why the baby survived "Jin said with a small smile.

Jungkook felt like he can finally breath properly and nodded his head. " When will he open his eyes?the spell Andrew tried to put on him, it automatically disappeared after he was finished and the rest I did with my powers so he should be fine by now right?"he asked.