♛𝐭𝐞𝐧♛

Warning: mature content ahead

✧・゚: *✧・゚

Yoongi went to his room with a stoic face and locked the door. He went to the window and looked at outside. He bit his lower lip as he felt his eyes were stinging.

"How could they? I never thought about attaching to someone! They were the two ,with whom I felt the connection but they're nothing but betrayers!" He muttered angrily, feeling the lump in his throat.

He wiped the corner of his eyes and went to his bed. He inhaled his room, he still could inhale the faint smell of Jimin and Jhope's pheromones. He could sense their scents but couldn't have them beside him.

He pulled the duvet over his body and looked at the ceiling. Without blinking, he started thinking about those times he spent with Jimin and Jhope. He laughed at himself mockingly but he was feeling restless as a sick hurt feeling was twitching in his stomach.

"Shame on me as demon! I couldn't see the difference between lovers and betrayers"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taehyung and Jungkook were sleeping peacefully, limbs tangled with each other cuddling under the soft duvet. The sound of snoring and soft breathing could be heard.

But, Taehyung woke up from his peaceful slumber when he felt himself jittery inside. A sudden wave of pain hitted him. He placed his palm over his mouth to prevent any sound but he whimpered when he felt the grip on his waist was tightening.

He started sweating and his ears were twitching continuously, he tail was writhing on the bedsheet. He bit his lower lip as he inhaled Jungkook's pheromones.

He turned around and looked at Jungkook. The demon king was sleeping with pink parted lips mouth ajar, a frown on his face, cheeks puffed up and red hue on cheeks from sleeping on the pillow. No one will believe, he's demon king when he was sleeping like a cute baby.

But then, Taehyung's eyes flickered to the mole under Jungkook's lower lip. He licked his lips, feeling a urge to bite it . The mole was stimulating him.

He tore his gaze from there to Jungkook's face when he felt Jungkook was stirring in his sleep and gripping on his waist tightly. He bit back the whine, he was wearing a robe but still he could feel Jungkook's finger tips over his hips . He felt tingles erupting in his body at the feeling. He wanted Jungkook to touch him more.

His mind was started to cloud with lust. He looked at Jungkook and wrapped his tail around his thigh when another wave of pain hitted him. His hands were itching to touch Jungkook and pull him closer.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes when he felt a burning sensation against his skin. The frown on his face deepened, he blinked few more times and looked at his side. He gulped .

His amber orbs locked with Taehyung's blueish ones. Those eyes were not like usual, Taehyung was looking at him with big doe puppy eyes, biting his lip. Those blue orbs were darker than other times and hooded with lust. The sight was innocent yet seductive.