♛𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♛

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Old library📕~

"You must be kidding me Joon! It can't be possible" Yoongi said seriously and Namjoon rolled his eyes "but the signs and everything is screaming it is hyung" Namjoon said.

"But Jungkook is a demon and the other one is a hybrid! I don't know what are you talking seriously" Yoongi said deadpanned. "I know it's bothering me too! Let's see and find if any book will help us and clear our doubt" Namjoon said with a sigh and Yoongi nodded his head.

They went inside and started looking for few books. They were getting frustrated as no book was helping them. Yoongi huffed at the books "joon I am taking a break!" With that he put down the book on the table and sat down on the chair.

Namjoon was reading a book with a frown but suddenly he widened his eyes "Hyung I found it! Though here isn't all information but hope Jin Jimin and Jhope can help us more with the results of the hybrid's blood" Namjoon said .

"What is it Joon! Let me see" Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded his head and handed the book to Yoongi. After reading it Yoongi had the same expression like Namjoon. Yoongi looked at Namjoon,

"Do you think history will repeat Joon?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook's room ~

After sitting and admiring the hybrid sometimes he got up and decided to go to the kitchen and tell the maids to prepare some food as he felt the hybrid might be hunger.It wasn't the kitchen for him and his hyungs ,it was the Royal Kitchen.He went there and immediately the maids bowed to him. He usually didn't visit there so the maids were surprised at his sudden visit. "Make some delicious soup and rice then send it to my room" He commanded in his usual cold voice and left from there.

He went to his room and noticed that the hybrid was squirming in his sleep. He understood immediately that the hybrid was slowly coming out from the spell.

He sat on the chair and looked at the hybrid. The hybrid slowly started to open his eyes. He got up from his previous position and rubbed his eyes to adjust his blurry vision. He noticed he was in a big room, dark coloured walls, he even noticed that the blanket he was in wrapped was also black. He almost thought he was blind in these dark surrounding until his blue eyes met with someone's  amber ones. The golden yellow colour was shining in the dark.

He shivered in fear but also felt something warm inside him looking into those eyes. "Who are you? Where am I? Ple-ease don't hurt me!!" The hybrid pleaded tears started forming in his eyes.he looked down thinking he might be kidnapped by someone and they locked him in a dark basement.