♛𝐨𝐧𝐞♛

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Yaah!! You lazy demon king!! Wake up!!" Jin's voice could be heard. "Jin hyung please lemme sleep moree" A muffled voice replied.

"Are you waking up or I'm going to inject this in your ass!" Jin threatened and Jungkook immediately woke up and glared at Jin hyung who was standing there with an Injection.

"Hyung!! Please put the injection down!It's really creepy!" Jungkook said with a frown on his face. He still remember that day when Jin said he would inject the Injection in his ass but he didn't mind it and went back to sleep. Jin really injected the Injection and he woke up screaming painfully.

"Hahahaha! No no! It's my weapon for lazy demons like you!" Jin said laughing loudly and Jungkook put his hands on his ears. "Come to the dining area you lazy quick! Everyone is there!"Jin said and left the room.

Jungkook groaned and stretched his arms a bit flexing his muscles. He tied the black silky robe. He went to the washroom and did his morning routine then changed into Greyish Sweat pants and a dark grey robe then made his way to dining area.

" Oml! Look who finally decided to show his ugly face here! Oh sorry I should respect you our king!"He heard Jimin's as usual mocking tone early in the morning and glared at him.

He made his way to the dining table and sat down. He saw Jin was serving the breakfast with a syringe in his pocket. He really felt creeped out of Jin sometimes. He started to eat some cereal with some strawberries. Then he furrowed his brows together.

"Where's my banana milk Jin hyung?" He asked with a frown. Jin looked at him and placed his hands on his hips "they are finished Kook!! There's no banana milk left in the kitchen" Jin said.

"I want banana milk! It's the one thing I love about earth! I always went there just to buy them from there!" Jungkook said whiningly "You stole them kook not bought them!" Namjoon corrected him from his opposite side of the table making him glare at his hyung.

"Kook! Stop whining like a 5 years old kid!!eat whatever is in front of you!! If you dared to leave the food! I'm promising you, you won't drink banana milk again!" Jin threatened and Jungkook immediately started eating choking a bit.

"Eat slowly! Aish! This kid is our King! It's really shocks me sometimes!" Jin said dramatically and Jungkook glared at him which somehow stopped Jin as Jungkook's sharp glares were scary.

"Hyung see I painted my nails with shining black nail polish! It's so shining!" Jimin said and showed his nails to Jin. Jin rolled his eyes and showed him back his nails "See this Jimin! I painted mine with shining pink ones! Isn't it beautiful!" Jin said proudly.

"My black one is better than you!" Jimin said and again admired his nails. "What did you just said!!my Pink one is the best!!" Jin said with a red face.