♛𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After taking bath and brushing teeth, Jungkook and Taehyung had been cuddling for sometimes when Jungkook suddenly said, "I want to court you baby tiger and announce to everyone that I have found my life partner, my mate and you're their queen".

Taehyung widened his eyes and freed himself from Jungkook's grip. He looked at Jungkook with his big puppy eyes,

"Hyung! Are you sure? And do you think they will accept me as their queen?" Taehyung asked with a frown.

"I am sure Taehyung! I don't want to keep you as a secret. And about who won't accept you~they have to face me" Jungkook said the last part with a smirk along with a dark chuckle.

Taehyung's tiger ears twitched at the sound and he nodded his head slowly.

Both of them looked at the door when they heard the constant knocking. Jungkook know it must be the hyungs who wanted to meet Taehyung.

He looked at Taehyung and pulled him in a hug not feeling like going to the door, so he used his power to open it instead.

As he expected, the five of them rushed inside the room immediately. Yoongi was carrying a plate of food along with Hoseok who was carrying a tray of some medicines. They placed them on the nightstand and smiled at Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook broke their hug as Taehyung's ears and tail started to twitch in excitement looking at the five elder with sparkling eyes. They all cooed at the hybrid.

"We're glad you are doing well and our little one"Namjoon said smiling at Taehyung softly, dimples adoring over his cheeks.

They all went to Taehyung and hugged him, ruffled his hair except Jimin. Jimin stood beside the bed like a statue, contemplating if he should go to Taehyung or not.

But he got his answer when Taehyung looked at him with hopeful eyes, "Jimin hyung! won't you come here?"he asked, his ears laying down over his ear.

Jimin didn't wasted anymore time and went to Taehyung. Pulling him in a gentle hug, he placed a peck on Taehyung's hair, " I am glad you're doing well now!"

Taehyung snuggled a little and sighed looking at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes who encouraged him with a nod . He looked at Jimin and said, "hyung I heard something from Andrew and I wanted to talk about it with you".

Taehyung could feel Jimin's body stiffing in the hug but he nodded his head nonetheless, pursing his lips in a thin line, " Yeah we should ".

They all understood and decided to give some private time to the two brothers.

***

" Are you angry at me hyung? That for my appa eomma left your appa"Taehyung asked when Jimin told him everything again. His head hung low, ears flopping down on his hair in dejected.