♛𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞♛

•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

Next day came and Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. He got up and sat on the bed leaning his head back to the headboard of the bed. He widened his eyes when he saw everything dark and furrowed his eyebrows thinking He might have slept for 24 hours.

But soon yesterday's events clicked in his mind and he realized that he was in hell but he was still confused about the time. How time works in hell?

He pulled the comforter more towards his body as the temperature in hell was colder than earth.
After snuggling in the comforter few more times he looked at his sides to see he was alone and he couldn't remember if Jungkook came back yesterday night.

He unconsciously pouted at the lonely surrounding. His ears flopped down and he got startled by the sudden loud sound of the door opening. He covered his face with the comforter then slowly peaked in to see Jungkook was coming towards him.

"Hey baby tiger! Did I scare you? Did you get scared because of the sound of the door?" Jungkook said coming near the bed and Taehyung nodded his head then his eyes landed on the hem of Jungkook's robe , blood.

Taehyung's breathe hitched and eyes got wide. Jungkook noticed where Taehyung was looking then he looked at Taehyung "it's blood! Aish! I have to take bath and I haven't slept too yesterday. Ugh! Those bastards" Jungkook said muttering few more curses under his breathe.

Jungkook again looked at Taehyung "do you want to go first to the washroom?" He asked and Taehyung shook his head as 'no'. "Y-you should go and take bath" Taehyung replied softly. Jungkook nodded his head went to the closet and went to the washroom.

After taking a quick bath Jungkook came back again to his room changing into new robe and pants with messy damp hair. Jungkook looked at his bed to see Taehyung was again drifting to sleep and pulling the comforter more. Jungkook cooed at the sight then cleared his throat which startled the hybrid.

"You should wake up now and take shower then we can go to the breakfast area" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head then again looked at Jungkook "uhm! King what should I wear after taking the bath?" Taehyung asked looking down.

"Right! Wait there!" With that Jungkook went to his closet and came back with a new robe and gave it to Taehyung. After some times Taehyung finally came back and like the previous night he wasn't wearing any pants just the robe which was causing a tiny problem for Jungkook but Jungkook controlled himself.

"Let's go" Jungkook said and they made their way to the breakfast area where Jungkook's other hyungs were waiting. They were greeted by Jin's loud 'good morning' with pulling Taehyung into a bone crushing hug. The hybrid hugged back still a little scared.

"Jin hyung! Leave him now! He needs to eat something!" Jungkook said sternly, he didn't like the feeling of Taehyung hugged by others which isn't him. Jin broke the hug and rolled his eyes at Jungkook "shut up brat! And you're up this early? Where were you last night?" Jin asked folding his arms to his chest.