♛𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♛

******

******

"We should talk about it with others" Jhope said with wide eyes and Jimin nodded his head hesitantly. "Yeah! Let's talk about it tomorrow" Jimin said and Jhope nodded head.

They went to their rooms not noticing a shadow leaving behind them.

*****

Next day Morning~

They all gathered at the breakfast table on usual time. They were talking when suddenly Jimin talked about the note "Uhm.. Guys! When me and Jhope hyung were returning from the chamber room! A arrow came with a note! I think you all should know about it! Here's the note" Jimin said and handed Jungkook the note then thereafter one by one another. While everyone had their eyes wide, Taehyung was eating his breakfast minding his own business.

"Who could it be?"Jin asked and Jungkook slammed his hand on the table startling everyone specially Taehyung. "It's Black waivers! Those bastards! Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung immediately tight the security and if you find anyone suspicious! Immediately kill them "Jungkook said eyes glowing brightly in anger.

Namjoon and Yoongi immediately nodded their heads. " It's really surprising that how they know about Taehyung? And it means they had the other half of that book about the ancient hybrid and demon King's ! Shit! Maybe the main informations are in that book! They'll use it against us!"Yoongi said cursing few more.

"Yes! We already have a filthy betrayer in this kingdom! We have to find out who is it as soon as possible! I will end them whoever have any relationship with Black waivers" Jungkook said angrily.

Jimin felt momentarily his breathe caught in his throat thinking about his past. He became more scared now to tell about his past to his friends. "Will they look at me like before if I will tell them about my past?" Jimin thought with a pale face.

"I need some time and I will tell them! For now I have to save Taehyung from them!" Jimin thought and nod to himself.

Hope it won't be too late to tell them about his past!

****

"Jungkook we got to know some information about your back mark! And I wanted to discuss one more thing too" Jin said when everyone were leaving breakfast table. Taehyung went to their room with Yoongi and Namjoon. Jimin went to his observatory lab.

"Shall I come with you Jin hyung?" Jhope asked and Jin shook his head as 'no'. "Sure hyung! Let's go" Jungkook said and they left from there. And Jhope decided to Join Taehyung to hang out sometime.

*****

Jin and Jhope's Chamber room 💉

"Yes! Tell me hyung" Jungkook said when they sat down. Jin nodded and explained the things they got to know yesterday from Jimin. Jungkook frowned hearing it and nodded his head.