132. Let's Go To Bed

Start from the beginning

"Besides…" Ling Fan said and he bent down and buried his head in Chu Xiao's neck. He sniffed and said in a flirtatious manner, "Don't you think you should satisfy me before satisfying your own curiosity?"

“Pff…” Chu Xiao couldn't help laughing when he heard Ling Fan's shameless words.

"Then let’s go to your place," Chu Xiao smiled and said.

Compared to the hotel, he actually preferred the feeling of being at home with Ling Fan.

Last, it was only a bit inconvenient because Lei Lei was there…

"Right, Lei Lei…"

"Still in the kindergarten, don't worry, and...no one will bother us today," Ling Fan promised with a smug smile.

"Ahem… then let's go."

"Get up, I'll put on my clothes first," Chu Xiao said as he pushed Ling Fan's shoulder. How did he feel that this guy was a bit taller than before…

And really heavy…

Ling Fan would not object to Chu Xiao's request.

Although…

Sometimes, taking off clothes was a very troublesome thing, and time-consuming.

He didn't mind if Chu Xiao went there naked.

However, after all, there was still some distance here from his home. If he was seen by someone on the way, wouldn't he be the sufferer?

Chu Xiao was his!

However, he probably knew that he would take them off later anyway. Chu Xiao sat up and only found his shirt beside and casually put it on.

Then he started the car and turned up the air conditioner.

The entire car was filled with a strong smell of lust. If he didn't disperse it, he was really worried if  they would have a car accident on the road...

"Do we need to buy something?" When the car drove past a twenty-four-hour adult store, Chu Xiao slowed down and looked sideways at Ling Fan.

"No, everything is prepared." Ling Fan curved his lips and said, "But…"

"What?"

"If you have any special hobby, maybe..."

Before Ling Fan could finish his sentence, Chu Xiao had already stepped on the accelerator and drove far away...

Ling Fan shrugged when he saw Chu Xiao driving so seriously.

Sure enough, the same as he guessed.

Last time, when he went to buy the lube and some other items according to the address that the Leopard gave him, the boss enthusiastically recommended him a bunch of, uh…sex toys.

You know what, Ling Fan was really convinced at the time.

However, thinking that Chu Xiao shouldn't have such high acceptance of those things, Ling Fan could only picture it in his head...