She couldn't escape her dreams, her nightmares, even in reality. . . but she'd try.

Tessa spun on her heels and took off running.

She pushed past people in her way as was now back on the sidewalk of the main road, shouting sorry repeatedly. She continuously looked over her shoulder. She didn't know which she preferred, the fact that she wanted to see him or that she couldn't - because, she couldn't spot him amongst the crowd and that only frightened her more.

Taking a left down a nearby alley, Tessa knew all the shortcuts she could take to half the time it would take her to get back to Jungkook and their apartment.

Looking over her shoulder once more as she turned, the girl screamed and came skidding to a stop once she looked in front of her. There, right in front of her, was him. How did he get here so fast?

Tessa didn't have the time to blink. One moment he was stood as still as a statue in front of her, the next, his hand was gripped around her throat and lifting her much smaller form from off of the floor.

The man before her was terrifying. It was as if someone had envisioned a nightmare, wanted to bring it to life, and now before her stood him. Tessa wasn't one to be scared so easy, but as she stared into those cold, relentless blue eyes. . . she felt terror paralyse her mind and body.

Why was he back? Why now?

He wore a mask, concealing his face from her like always. However, his eyes. That was all she could see. Those blue eyes, even more piercing since they've been smudged with black paint. It made him look more menacing, if that was even possible.

The scariest thing about him was. . . she'd stared into those eyes before. When she was a little girl.

He was strong. His movements sounded mechanical. She could hear the electricity pulsing through his left arm. Hear the mechanical whirring as he tightened his grip on her throat. He was strong. Too strong. Was he even human? If not, then perhaps a robot? A cyborg?

Never had she encountered someone or something like this.

She couldn't breathe. He pressed so hard on her throat, cutting off all oxygen she had access too. She couldn't breathe. Beginning to panic, the girl didn't even have to think when she made herself tangible, falling from the mans inhuman grip and to the floor.

The man didn't get a chance to blink, as in front of him was no one. He had finally remembered why they call her 'ghost'. It's because she disappeared into thin air, and even he wasn't able to find her again.

But he'd try.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Tessa fell through the door to her and Jungkook's apartment. The door, at the force she pushed it open, flew open and broke the door stopper that was meant to stop the door from hitting the wall. Oh, it hit the wall. . . and put a large dent in it.

This caught Jungkook's attention.

"Tess?" He appears at the end of the hallway. He went to question her about the destruction she caused, but his eyes widened when he seen her collapsed on the floor by the door, struggling to catch her breath as she held her throat.