No escape- YeleNat/You

Start from the beginning

"Around. I've been travelling the world. We always said we would do that, and then well, you know." Yelena trails off.

Natasha still feels the guilt of leaving her sister behind to this day. It kills her inside.

"Yelena-"

"I'm hungry. What food do you have?" She cuts Natasha off, stepping over your unconscious body to get to the kitchen.

Natasha shakes her head with a smile before throwing you over her shoulder and walking you back down to the basement, handcuffing you to the bed and locking the door before walking back up to her sister.

"Natalia, what are you doing with that girl?" Yelena asks as she makes a Russian dish.

"What? You don't like her?" Natasha asks.

"It looks a lot to me like she wants out." Yelena scolds.

"Yeah well, she's too tasty to let go." Natasha smirks. "Besides, she doesn't have a choice."

Yelena closes her eyes. "Please don't say that." She whispers.

Natasha's eyes widen. "Oh my god. Yelena, I'm so sorry." She rambles, completely forgetting about her sisters past of mind control.

"It's okay." She reassures. "But, doesn't she have a family?"

"I'm her family now." Natasha replies and comes up behind Yelena, gently grabbing her wrist and brining the wooden spoon up before trying the sauce. "Needs more pepper, malyshka."

Yelena reaches over and pours some more pepper in it. Natasha's arms slip around her waist and she holds her.

"I'm sorry, mladshaya sestra." Natasha whispers. "I didn't mean what I said."

"It's fine, Natalia." Yelena reassures again.

"Natasha." The older widow corrects.

"Natalia." Yelena huffs. Natasha chuckles and squeezes gently her before letting her go. "Nat?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay here with you for a bit? It's only been 5 months since I got out and I don't have a home yet." Yelena says embarrassedly. It's not like she has any money to get one.

"Of course you can. But, Yelena, I'm your home. You're welcome wherever I am, but if you need some help getting a house, I have more than enough money." Natasha offers.

"I can't take things from people." Yelena shakes her head. "It means I have to I repay them."

"How?" Natasha asks with a frown. Yelena just gives a look which lets Natasha know it's a way that no child or teenager should ever have to do before they're ready.

Nausea hits Natasha and her face pales.

"Oh god." She whispers in shock. "Lena-"

"I don't want to talk about it. My time in the red room was a lot different than yours, especially after you escaped." She says.

"What do you mean?" Natasha asks.

"I got punished for your escape, Natalia. Dreykov blamed me. He beat me and did...other things to me every day for a year." Yelena shrugs.

Natasha chokes back her sob. Her little sister got raped every day for a year and it's all her fault. The worst part is, Yelena thinks it's normal. Punishment to her means that.

"I-I'm gonna go check on Y/N." Natasha stumbles out before rushing out of the room.

Yelena shrugs to herself and continues to cook whilst humming to herself.