"I like where this is going," Wooyoung purred back. The heat of San's hand on his thigh as he massaged Wooyoung's flesh distracted him as he leaned in to connect their lips. Since San had to tilt his head back to kiss Wooyoung, the latter felt powerful. He throned on San like a noble lord as San responded to his kisses.

San's lips chased a purpose. His tongue flicked out of his mouth to lick over Wooyoung's lower lip teasingly at the same time that his hand slipped between Wooyoung's thighs and added pressure on the more sensitive inner side.

"San," Wooyoung sighed into his mouth as he opened his lips for the man. Their lips tangled in an age-old dance that was entirely perfected on San's side and a welcome repetition to Wooyoung that he could never get enough of.

Wooyoung fiddled with San's clothes first. Leaned into the firm grip San had on his waist as he sneakily felt his way higher and higher between Wooyoung's legs, Wooyoung's fingers slipped under the man's jacket. Oh so conveniently, San had reminded him in the morning not to wear a corset vest but a normal one since they were more comfortable to sit in during a carriage ride. Sly fox.

San slipped out of his jacket smoothly so he could go back to teasing Wooyoung. The man squirmed in his lap, heated between San's kisses and the wandering hand that could meet his middle any second. His body that had yearned for San so long involuntarily pinched his thighs together and had his hands tremble as he opened San's vest and shirt. Smooth skin and a golden pendant came into view.

When San's hand finally cupped Wooyoung over his pants and applied the right amount of pressure, Wooyoung had to part their lips. His breath hitched as he hastily helped San out of his clothes. He could feel the man straining against his butt already, kudos to many centuries of craving a man that was out of reach. The thought both humbled Wooyoung and had a desire running through his veins no one else could replicate. He felt wanted. San could take him apart in any way he wished and Wooyoung would gladly take it all.

Before they could kiss again, San's arm around Wooyoung's waist came up to grasp his chin instead. For a moment, San stared at Wooyoung's lust-filled eyes with the intent of a life-sucking incubus. Then, his fingers turned Wooyoung to look in the direction his body was facing towards the carriage side.

"I haven't forgotten about this," San whispered in his ear when his lips kissed over Wooyoung's neck. The touch of a hot tongue contrasted with San's colder breath. The duality was maddening. Helpless, Wooyoung twisted his body between thrusting into the man's hand and ducking away from his nibbling lips.

Before Wooyoung had to gather his wits and ask San about what he meant by that, the man sunk his teeth into Wooyoung's flesh. Their dull surfaces didn't breach his skin, but the meagre pain had Wooyoung gasp out a moan. His hips shuddered into San's fingers that undid his pants in no hurry in the world.

Trapped in his position like a rabbit, Wooyoung could just keen in the warm air of the carriage. San's lips sucked on the bite, leaving a significant mark that stung in the best way.

"How precious you are," San muttered as he dived in to kiss Wooyoung again. Putty in his arms, Wooyoung raised his hips when San helped him out of his pants. His nakedness on the man's thighs felt scandalous.

San's hand slid over Wooyoung's length, slicking him up with the dribbles that gave away his excitement. He used them as a lubricant as he felt lower and teased his fingertips over Wooyoung's entrance.

To distract himself from the usual discomfort and the game San liked to play that was just him pushing against Wooyoung's sensitive points until he became a gooey mass in his lap, Wooyoung reached for the bottle of wine again. He struggled to open it as his body concentrated on pleasure way more than coordination.