Cretic Wine

Smut chapter

*******

Sandalius' skin was hot under Wooyoung's fingers. Wooyoung caressed the ridges of his spine and mapped out the spread of his shoulder blades. All while the man's clothing slipped from his body gradually to expose more of his torso. The next time he leaned back to allow Wooyoung to catch his breath, the entirety of his tanned chest was bare for Wooyoung to ogle at. Beautifully sculpted muscles had Wooyoung swallow dryly. When his lips dipped to kiss along the elegant slope of the man's collarbone, Sandalius buried his fingers in Wooyoung's hair for encouragement once more.

The man tasted of fruit and wine as if he had bathed in them. He didn't shiver even as the night had fallen around them with its starry darkness. Like a heater under Wooyoung's lips, his breathing stuttered at Wooyoung's gentle ministrations. When Wooyoung sucked a mark over the spot that had Sandalius shudder with pleasure, the hand in his hair tightened until the host gasped out a low moan. Pleased by his success, Wooyoung explored as much of the man's chest as he could reach.

Wooyoung was so busy tickling the smallest gasps out of Sandalius that he was only partly aware of the Roman's wandering hands. One of them had moved into Wooyoung's hair to tug at his unruly black locks whenever Wooyoung deserved praise. The other one had travelled downward over the curves and dips of Wooyoung's body. With those wandering fingers also arrived the heat that accompanied his palm as if he bent the blood in Wooyoung's body to his will. Sweet and heavy, it settled in his stomach to show in an ache between his thighs. Sandalius' fingers slid past that. Past the hip that Wooyoung had propped up so enticingly in this lying position and between the folds of his toga to feel for the seam of his tunic.

When his fingertips touched upon Wooyoung's thigh, Wooyoung had to pull off with a blush. His glassy eyes searched for those of the other man, seeking consent.

Unfazed at being asked, Sandalius brought their mouths back together. Their tongues tangled in yet another ardent kiss. The squelching sounds distracted Wooyoung momentarily. He hadn't paid attention to the surrounding noise, but he drifted off momentarily to do.

Other voices nearby them breathed and moaned in just as much passion as the two of them. The scratchy voice of the woman Wooyoung had seen earlier was the closest. As Wooyoung pushed the toga aside, that orderly kept Sandalius' body covered through the belt on his hips, he glanced at her fleetingly. She had another man Wooyoung didn't know pressed under her on the divan and had settled in his lap. Her movements on him had her soft chest rapidly rising and falling. Like ink, her dark curls spilt over her back.

Sandalius adjusted his position when Wooyoung's fingers finally found what they had been searching for. He didn't bother wasting any time. The moment his fingers had wrapped around the hardened flesh of the man's erection, he led him closer carefully so he could sink his mouth on him. Just like the rest of this gorgeous man, this part of him was also unfairly pretty. The moan that dropped from his lips when he breached Wooyoung's throat was music to Wooyoung's ears.

Comfortable on his divan under the occasional rolls of the man's hips, Wooyoung steered his body with both hands on his waist. Sandalius' smooth skin was worthy worshipping for hours and if Wooyoung had been any less drunk, he might have remembered to do that. For now, he concentrated on the hollowing of his cheeks to taste as much of Sandalius on his tongue as possible.

"Good, you're doing good."

The throaty praise above him had Wooyoung open his eyes that had fluttered shut somewhere in between. For a moment, his gaze flicked between Sandalius and the two women who were leaned against the table and locked in a fiery kiss. When Sandalius bit his lip and slipped his fingers between Wooyoung's legs, Wooyoung relaxed again. Every tug on his heavy length was a blessing to his throbbing body. It riled him up and yet provided the barest relief. At the faintest nudge of Sandalius' fingers against Wooyoung's inner thigh, he propped his upper leg up to allow more room for the man to work in. His body shivered when the night air filled with the sweet noises of pleasure engulfed his skin.