Charms

Smut warning in the first half of the chapter

******

For two days, Wooyoung and San heard nothing from Seonghwa. The two men idled around the city and San showed Wooyoung some beautiful sights and the library. They visited the inn they had met Seonghwa at every evening for dinner, hoping he would show up again. Each day he didn't, Wooyoung's spirits sank a little, but San stayed confident. They still had time.

"If he refuses us, we can find someone else in Leonardo's circle of friends. We're in no hurry. And if you have to go back in between, you can return," he assured Wooyoung when yet another day had passed and they had returned to San's living quarters without results.

Wooyoung had sighed into the kiss that San had pressed to his forehead and shrugged his coat off. In the warm air of San's room, he didn't need it. The days grew sunnier already, since Italy was always quick to resort to warm temperatures. Wooyoung loved how cosy it was and how good San looked with wind-ruffled hair and his shirt billowing.

After kicking his boots off, Wooyoung slumped on San's bed to stretch out. His feet hurt from walking throughout Florence in the past three days. With dull throbs, they reminded him to rest for once. Too lazy to massage them, Wooyoung just rested his eyes for a moment. His mind was full of backup plans for what to do if Seonghwa failed them. Since da Vinci now knew of their interest in him, it got less likely that he wanted to see them the more they pressed for his time. Being a nuisance to an already busy person might shut off their access entirely. Maybe Wooyoung needed to return when he was older and less busy? Although Seonghwa might not be around, then, and Yongguk had mentioned his importance.

The dip of the mattress under San's knee next to Wooyoung's flank had him shimmy weakly to make some space. When he took too long, San's hand on his side rolled him over.

Sluggish, Wooyoung folded onto his arm and stayed in position. Another troubled sigh got muffled by the pillows.

When a pair of familiar hands slipped underneath Wooyoung's clothing, he opened his eyes again. He put up no fight, curious where this was going as San undressed him. Soon, Wooyoung's body was left bare in the privacy of their room. The warm touches on his skin had Wooyoung loll into the man's hands.

Like a puppet in San's hands, Wooyoung allowed him to adjust his body as he pleased. He lifted Wooyoung's torso so he could pull his arm free before it fell asleep. Then, he laid Wooyoung back down on his chest and placed a pillow under his cheek. Cosy, Wooyoung cuddled it while San sat back down between his legs. Hot hands cupped Wooyoung's behind, squeezing and playing with it.

"What are you planning?" Wooyoung chuckled into his pillow. He peered over his shoulder at San, but never changed his relaxed position.

"Something to help you unwind," San promised. Curious, Wooyoung watched on and adjusted when San wrapped his arms around his thighs to lift Wooyoung's middle off the bed.

San's mouth met Wooyoung's lower back first, spreading sweet kisses over the spread of taut skin. Wooyoung's eyes fluttered shut as he handed himself to the feeling and sighed over the lips that sucked marks into his skin.

San took his time to work over the swell of Wooyoung's butt, worshipping it with his mouth until Wooyoung became putty in his hands. The gentle bites as if Wooyoung were a delicious fruit for San to nibble on had Wooyoung smile to himself.

Strong hands massaged the firm muscle of Wooyoung's thighs. They dug into the strains until the hard knots unravelled and Wooyoung allowed himself to quiver in San's secure grasp. He hummed at the press of San's fingertips into his skin, only to be right back on his floating cloud when San dipped to suck on the sensitive skin of his inner thigh.