Carriage Ride

Smut chapter!

**********

The couple's carriage ride ended in full success. After a day of travelling, Wooyoung was ready to call it a day and enjoy a glass of wine back at San's home with his lover. Maybe, if they found the energy, they could use the evening to drown each other in kisses and share that ecstasy that was so much sweeter than any Wooyoung ever experienced because of their adoration for each other.

But San had already made different plans. In the evening, as the carriage halted near a pond that was full of water lilies and the first spring grasses, San pulled Wooyoung to its edge to stare at the night sky. Wooyoung was surprised to be interrupted by the carriage carter who sprung from the box where they had left the carriage tucked away at a smaller patch of woods and out of the direct line of sight from the main road leading to London.

"Sir, shall I take my leave, then?"

San had nodded without letting go of Wooyoung's arm that was wrapped around his.

"Please return in the morning; we will guard the carriage well."

With a tap of his gloved fingers on his hat, the older man took off. He led the two horses with him as he descended the road leading to the nearby stables.

Confused, Wooyoung turned to look at San.

"Why would he not take us back? Is there a matter with the vehicle?"

A charming smile showed off San's dimples. Upon Wooyoung's bewilderment, the man shifted his hand from their grip on each other's arms to wrap around Wooyoung's waist and pulled him in. Enraptured by San's attractive features up close, Wooyoung lost interest in staring after the retreating coacher.

"I wanted to spend the night out here with you. For the cold hours, I thought it might be a good idea to have the sanctuary of the carriage," San purred at him. The promise in his dark eyes had Wooyoung's heartbeat quicken.

"Oh! That's a wonderful idea, then."

When San led them back to the discarded carriage, Wooyoung climbed in behind him. This date was unlike any other he had before, and he was interested to see where it would take them.

As soon as they sat back inside the cosy room and had wrapped their legs around each other, San pulled a bottle of wine from the confinements of his bag. Now that the carriage stood still, he wasn't shy about opening it without fearing to spill.

"I brought no glasses since I was sceptical if they would break in this ride, but we can share." San held the bottle in Wooyoung's direction. Intrigued by the creativity, Wooyoung took a sip. The rich and fruity taste had him peering at the label with a hum.

"Italian wine, I hope," he said. San took the bottle back with a snicker.

"Of course, Italian wine."

Wooyoung watched San drink. The bob of his Adam's apple as his throat worked around each gulp had Wooyoung enraptured. By the time San set the bottle down and licked his lips, Wooyoung glanced back at the man's eyes in disappointment.

San screwed the bottle back shut and leaned it into the corner of the bench connecting to the carriage wall. Cushioned by the velvet, the bottle stayed where it was.

When their eyes met, San patted his thigh invitingly. The soft material of his pants advertised itself as the perfect seat.

"Why don't you come over and sit down here for me?"

Wooyoung grinned coyly as he stood and ducked over. With both of his legs on the left side of San's thighs, he sat down. Nimble fingers came up to wrap around San's nape and brushed the short hair in the back of his head.