Enough is enough Lila!!

Start from the beginning

It was different from usual to be honest, Rose was the one who asked about the hoodie "Oh this? Katsuki bought it for me as a gift!" she chirped out making the girls coo

It was different from usual to be honest, Rose was the one who asked about the hoodie "Oh this? Katsuki bought it for me as a gift!" she chirped out making the girls coo... But then stop at the laughter, they all turned to find Katsuki laughing "Oh man! To think you would be so dumb to try this!" he exclaimed as Alya and Lila tried to speak... Only for the alpha to glare "I didn't buy such a disgusting color of a hoodie for you... Even if I did it wouldn't be burgundy! I bought a lilac hoodie for my mate!" he shouted, the class jumped minus his pack who were used to it... Juleka was still new though, Alya was in a panic as she now understood that this was her fault... While Lila was going pale.

When Caline walked in, the class was glaring at Lila, she didn't know what to say or do at the moment since no one was telling her the story, so she instead focused on the lesson and decided to simply hope someone will speak up... And that she doesn't screw anything up as she tries to fix the situation, the lesson begins and she reveals a group project "Please work in small groups of your choice... If anyone is left out you can invite them in your group. No groups of two or three though" she explained making them all nod and start making groups, she watched as the UA students teamed up in groups with Marinette, Chloe, Sabrina, Nino, Juleka and Max, the other students teamed up... Leaving Lila alone.

She looked at the other groups and didn't like the fact that none of them were inviting Lila to join "I said no one works alone. One group needs to let Lila join" she claimed... But no one spoke up, the UA groups were already getting to work just as her own students making her sigh "Alright then... Since none of you wish to volunteer... Marinette why don't we have Lila join your team!" she said in a cheerful way... But didn't get the same reaction from the girl "And let Lila lie about how busy she is to not be able to work and then claims all the credit and turns it all on us not working? No thanks" she snapped making Caline freeze.

She couldn't believe that Marinette said something like that... Even so she had to be a good teacher "Even though you are accusing her of such things... Nothing has happened so Lila will join your team" she ordered as the Italian slowly walked over to Mari's team, the omega glared towards the liar who sat down, Mari then slammed a piece of paper before the liar, Lila took a second to look at it before looking back up "This is your task in this project... Get it done by the end of the week... No exceptions, I don't care if you have a last minute trip or anything" she growled, Lila quickly nodded with a pale and frightened look as she took hold of the paper and began to read her task.

Caline smiled at the good job she had done... But the man who was watching didn't approve, a normal teacher would have tried to understand the situation as to why Lila was alone... And then would figure out a solution, the man quietly sighs' as he wrote the whole incident down to report back at the end of the day, slowly the time for lunch came and the UA class with there pack member's from Caline's class followed them out of school where Luka, Kagami, Zoe, Aurore and Mireille waited for them, they headed off to eat together at a restaurant and to talk about the project... While Caline's class talked about Lila in a negative way... For a little while that is.

By the time the group came back, Lila was taken into Alya's group instead, no one would say as to why the change was made... But it was obvious that Caline was absent... The new principal then walked in "I am principal Demer, your teacher Caline has been seen as unfit to be a teacher and was removed, for now I will watch over you until I find a substitute and then a new teacher" she said making them nod, she was a beta with black hair and piercing pink eyes, everyone nodded as they went back to the project, no one from the pack said anything about the sudden change between the start of the project to after lunch... But they were certain that it had something to do with Lila lying to them again.

Of course they saw it coming, there was no way that Lila would give up just yet... She wanted to keep going for as long as she can... But they were certain that she knew... That it wouldn't be long before she loses everything she had control of, time goes by and slowly Katsuki get's upset... Jasmine was now six months pregnant and he wasn't there to help her, to be honest she saw this coming which is why she told him not to worry and that they would see each other soon enough, it gave him such great hope to be honest as he heard those words coming from her mouth... That is until the class caused them trouble.