sixty-four: condition terminal

Start from the beginning

"This." Allison smiled, looking back down. "It is believed that la Bete was finally trapped and killed by a renown hunter who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature." Allison perked her head up. "His name was Argent."

Lydia shrugged in confusion, "Your ancestors killed a big wolf. So what?"

Allison shook her head at them. "Not just a big wolf. Take a look at this picture." Allison turned the book, letting it face her two friends. "What does it look like to you?" Lydia visibly tensed up, and Kennedy felt her own hear drop as she looks at it. "Lydia?" Kennedy bit the inside of her cheek, trying not to let out a whimper as she remembered that night at the video store. "Guys."

Lydia and Kennedy snapped out of their moments, and Lydia pursed her lips. "It looks. Like a big. Wolf." She stated bluntly before forcing a smile. "See you in History." Lydia grabbed her things, walking away, leaving her friends behind.

Malia began to gather her stuff, "Hey. I'm taking off." She said. Kennedy looked over, nodding as she ran her hand over her face. "Wake up Stiles and go home." She told her sister. "I'll call you later."

"Night," Kennedy said with a smile as the were coyote walked way. Stiles mumbled something in his sleep. The Hale looked over, rolling her eyes as she pushed his arm. "Stiles, wake up,"

The Stilinski's head snapped up, no longer on the table. "What?" He looked around, licking his lips tiredly. "Where's Malia?"

Kennedy smiled, "Just left," She told him. "Which means we have the library to ourself," Stiles slowly looked up, rubbing his eyes firefly.

"Aside from the construction downstairs, sure," He said. Kennedy rolls her eyes playfully. Stiles looked around, seeing the books upon books.

"Well youre clearly bored out of your mind," Kennedy chimed, leaning on the table. "So maybe we can find a way to make things way more interesting,"

Stiles's eyes connected with Kennedy's. Hazel meeting brown. Kennedy smiled as Stiles stood up, grabbing her hand and tugging her down the isle. Kennedy giggled as he pushed her slightly against the bookshelf. His lips pushed against hers roughly, the girls arms wrapping around his neck. Kennedy giggled as his lips trailed down her jaw, then her neck.

It was the exciting, at least for Kennedy. They were doing what most would classify as scandalous in a public place like this. Stiles's hands shifted down her
waist to her hips. Her fingers etched through his hair, and the girl tugged slightly. Stiles quietly groaned, pulling away from her.

"Ken, if you keep doing that, you know what happens,"

The Hale girl smirked, "I know," She said before pulling him towards her again. Her lips hungrily kissed Stiles's as he pushed her further into the shelf.

Stiles's hands cupped her face, "Maybe," He said i between kisses, "We should get out of here, right?"

Kennedy smiled softly, "Definitely,"

༺❀༻

Stiles breathed heavily as he climbed from the backseat of his Jeep into the front. Kennedy followed closely behind, running a hand through her hair.

"God," Stiles chuckled, sitting back slightly. "You sure are persuasive, aren't you?" He asked as he looked over.

Kennedy smiled innocently, "I think I'm just incredibly sexy," Kennedy said finally. Stiles rolled his eyes, grabbing the keys out of his pockets. "And haven't I always said Jeep sex is always way more fun than in your room?"

"Thats because you're not scared about being caught," He told her. Kennedy shrugs, knowing he's right. Stiles moves to start the engine, jumping back when the hood of the Jeep begins to smoke. "Oh, crap," He muttered.

"And back to reality," Kennedy whispered. Stiles cursed under his breath, the couple climbing out of the Jeep. Kennedy held duct tape as Stiles popped open the hood.

Smoke filled the air, causing both teens to cough. Stiles moved around, grabbing the tape from his girlfriend. Neither of them were focused on their surroundings. Why would they be? They were a young couple in love, trying to fix a Jeep before heading home for the night.

So when Stiles feels something seemingly bite into his shoulder, and let out a terrifying scream, Kennedy is shocked when she whips around and sees a random boy she had never seen before in her life.