sixty-four: condition terminal

Start from the beginning

Noah shook his head, annoyed beyond belief he had to bend his morals once again. "Just do it fast." He snapped. Stiles turned towards the Hale sisters, seeing the scared look on Kennedy's face.

Kennedy breathed heavily, "Stiles," She uttered our, feeling fear strike through her. "I didn't do this. We didn't-"

"Hey," Stiles began, grabbing his girlfriends hands. "I believe you, okay? I always believe you, don't I?" Kennedy slowly nodded, but she didn't know if that was true. She didn't know how to tell him.

She didn't know how to tell him she saw Sloane Valet.

༺❀༻

Kennedy paced the floor as she waited in the hospital for news on Lydia. "Kennedy,"

The Hale looked at Melissa McCall, "How bad is it?" She asked in worry.

"Could have been worse." She explained, "Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life." Kennedy held hands with Stiles, watching Scott and Liam join them. "All right. She's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail." Kira said pointedly.

Scott nods, "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference."

"Okay." Melissa nods before walking away.

Malia speaks up, "But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others."

Kennedy nods, "The guys in the masks." She said, looking between them.

༺❀༻

Kennedy sat on Stiles's bed, waiting for him as he wrote Tracy Stewart on the board. She pursed her lips, frowning. "Stiles,"

"Yeah," He chirped before turning around. He could see the solemn look on Kennedy's face. "You know I believe you right?"

Kennedy swallowed thickly. "No, you don't get it," She said quietly. "Those things, they weren't the only thing there." Stiles knitted his eyebrows together in confusion, slowly closing the cap of his white marker as he walked towards the girl on the bed. She stood up, causing him to pause his movements. "There was someone else. Someone Malia didn't see or recognize."

Stiles frowned, "Who?" He asked. Kennedy pursed her lips together, struggling to find the words.

"My mom."

Confusion faded over the Stilinski as he saw Kennedy's expression. "You mean-"

"Sloane Valet? Yeah. I saw her. She was there, with the strange men in the masks," She uttered out. Stiles could see the fear on his girlfriends face. "Stiles, I swear, I'm not crazy."

Stiles shakes his head, "Hey, I know," He told her, grabbing her hand. "Listen, I don't know what happened, but if something did happen, we're going to figure it out. Okay?" Kennedy swallowed thickly, nodding slowly. Stiles smiled, leaning over and kissing her lips softly.

༺❀༻