♛𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

Start from the beginning

"Baby tiger" Jungkook said with a sad pout making the hybrid's heart melt immediately and his face softened, feeling bad.

"I am sorry Jungkookie! I was behaving so irrational" Taehyung said and went to Jungkook who hugged him immediately.

"Shhhh! little one" Jungkook said kissing the mole on the tip of Taehyung's nose. And they sat down on the bed.

"So I still can drink milk from you right ? " Jungkook asked hopefully and Taehyung hitted his chest with soft giggle and nodded his head.

"Taehyung you know you shouldn't roam around like this anymore? You'll be giving birth of our cub soon. You should take rest. I will tell others to send your food and essential things in this room" Jungkook said as he petted the hybrid's hair caressing under his ears making the latter purr in delight, snuggling closer to Jungkook rubbing his ears under Jungkook's hand seeking for more affection.

Jungkook cooed loudly and caressed his ears loving the cute purring sound Taehyung making. Then Taehyung looked at him with his big doe eyes.

"But I don't want to be alone in this room" He said with a pout. "Don't worry others will accompany you. They can't stay without meeting you too" Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung's body relaxed at that but the lil pout was still on his lips as he clutched onto Jungkook, "won't you with me too?" He asked.

"Of course I will be with you" Jungkook said with a chuckle and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"You know I still feel scared when Andrew told me about the past demon king and hybrid's fate. That he's the hybrid's child. He had the same plan for us too" Taehyung said, his ears laying on his hair .

"Shhh forget about that trash. He can't do anything now"

***

Taehyung looked outside of the window, he watched the moons. He smiled to himself and gasped softly when he could feel the cub kicking inside his tummy.

He giggled and caressing his tummy, "how's my cub doing today? are you also missing dada?" he asked and giggled when he felt the cub kicking again .

"Hmmm our cub is missing dada a lot, wait I will massage some oil" Taehyung said in a babyish voice as he carefully got up from the bed placing a hand on his hip.

carefully not bending forward much, he went to the drawer and took out the bottle of the oil. He smiled to himself and sat on the bed.

He pouted when he could feel his nipples are paining again. And Jungkook still didn't returned but he understand Jungkook's rank too.

So he slowly undid the strings of his red silky robe and decided to took off the lacy white bralette and huffed out a breathe when his swells got free. He carefully pulled down the hem of his booty shorts from behind so his tail won't get suffocated.