Xiao Yiheng coldly watched Xiao Lemon being held in his hand by an unfamiliar alpha. Left (touching Mo) and right (touching Mo), Xiao Lemon couldn't get rid of (tuo), so he could only flap his weak wings and ask his two parents for help. .

Xiao Yiheng could not describe the anger in his heart in words. Xiao Lemon broke his shell under the witness of him and Li Cheng. He usually eats fragrant and spicy food, and cultivates a stubborn temper. He is obviously a little duck, but better than a swan. Expensive. Li Cheng never let others have more thrushes, why did he bring Xiao Lemon to others today (touching Mo)?

Who on earth is this alpha from Li Cheng? He had asked other people a long time ago that Li Cheng had only one younger sister and no other relatives older than him.

Xiao Yiheng stretched out his hand and said coldly: "Lady, please don't use so much strength (touch Mo) on it, don't you see that it is uncomfortable?"

Tang Zhi blinked: "Little brother, you should be Li Cheng's classmate in your school uniform, right? This is Li Cheng's pet, and not your pet. Do you care too much?"

Xiao Yiheng said loudly, "It's also my pet."

Tang Zhi: "Your pet? Why is your pet placed here in Licheng? How do you prove it?"

how to prove?

Xiao Yiheng opened his lips: "It's called Xiao Yimeng."

Hearing his name, Little Lemon raised his head and gave a lively "Ga"!

Yes, yes, it is the mighty, domineering and handsome Xiao Yimeng who is the only one in the sky and underground!

Li Cheng: "???" He was shocked, "Xiao Yiheng, when did you brainwash Little Lemon? It's my Little Lemon, what **** name you gave..."

Before he finished speaking, Xiao Yiheng suddenly made a move, and under the table, he twisted Li Cheng's thigh under the table.

This twist was neither light nor heavy, but Li Cheng didn't make any mental preparations. She was screwed on the tenderest thigh. She couldn't hold back an ouch, and her face (color) changed.

He was not the kind who would be bullied in vain. He immediately shot like lightning and fought back.

The two of them relied on the dining table cover, each stretched out one hand and one foot, and fought under the eyelids of the others.

You punched me, I kicked you, cold sweat was coming from my painful back, and my face was pretending to be calm.

Li Cheng said, "Sister Tang, don’t listen to him talking nonsense. Little Lemon is my duck. I have raised it since the day it was broken. I don’t know the person beside me at all. He is a senior in high school. We You can count the number of meetings with one hand."

When speaking, Xiao Yiheng's fist was firmly suppressed by Li Cheng, unable to move.

Xiao Yiheng said, "Oh, unfamiliar? I think you are really good at turning right from wrong. Swimming is too awkward. It's better to go to a variety show as a post-editor. You are a master who takes out of context."

When talking, Xiao Yiheng's legs were twisted underneath by Li Orange, and he couldn't get rid of it.

The two people fist together under the table, and the table is also tit-for-tat, not giving way.