She gagged reflexively but he didn't pull it out "Use your tongue little kitten"

Her eyes watered as she stroked his finger with her tongue and looked up at him. His stare at her was menacing but when their eyes met, he melted and bit his lower lip.

"Fuck" he cursed, pulling his finger out of her mouth harshly, making her gasp at the emptiness. But it was short-lived as he pressed her cheek and made her lips pucker open for him.

Her eyes widened when he popped the head of his dick inside her mouth without any warning. She flinched back in surprise and her pussy throbbed violently.

"Stay still" his dark and threateningly calm voice barked at her.

His grip tightened on her face, it was sure that his fingerprints would remain on her face for the next few weeks. But she nor Abigor cared at the moment; drunk in their lust and maybe something a little more.

Neither of them dared accept it yet.

He pressed his cock deeper inside her mouth as she clutched his thighs for support. He hissed and closed his eyes tightly, just a single touch from her made his knees weak right now.

And her pretty pouty lips on his dick was an extremely hot scene for him, it made his breathing laboured. He had imagined this scene thousands of times, but seeing it in real life was something else.

She was right there. Right where she belonged.

"Aria" he drew out as he tried to push himself deeper, but stopped when he hit the base of her throat. She could barely take half of his length.

He pulled out instantly when she gagged. Strings of saliva coated his manhood as she breathed heavily, coughing a little.

Abigor didn't give her much time as he placed his cock closer to her mouth again. She shyly looked up, her cheeks flushed as she took him in, both of her hands wrapping around the base which she couldn't take in.

He groaned in satisfaction as her head bobbed up and down and she sucked carefully at first. His hold on her hair tightened as he guided her head even faster while his other hand grabbed the corner of the counter to stable himself.

"Use your tongue baby"

He guided as she slowly licked the veins and sucked at the same time, slightly increasing the pressure. He growled as he started thrusting inside her mouth, not caring about the numerous tears that escaped from her eyes because of his unbearable thrusts.

"Uhm" she moaned when his hand cascaded down to squeeze her throat roughly.

"Just like that baby" he voiced increasing his speed as he fucked her mouth without any mercy.

He shivered when his hardness throbbed in her mouth, he knew he was close but he wanted to be inside her right now. He needed to.

That's why he pulled away as Aria coughed and took deep breaths again. But before her breathing could go back to normal, he used his hand that was wrapped around her throat and pulled her up to him.

Her body crashed to his with her knees shaking. He started pulling her dress up as she gasped getting the vague idea about what he wanted.

"You'll ruin my dress!" she complained as she heard Abigor chuckle and look at her mockingly.

"You think I fucking care right now?" he snickered as a loud snap was heard when he tore her once elegant dress to get better access.

"You should care because this dress cost me $250,000!" she wanted to yell at him but it was all lost when he dipped his hand inside her panties.