"TELL ME!" he growled again while pressing her against the counter. The pain was excruciating as his hard body dug her against the granite.

Aria knew martial arts, if she wanted she could have twisted his arms and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine if she wanted. But she didn't. She couldn't.

She have had the chances to do this before too. But she couldn't before because of different reasons, now her reasons had changed.

The thought of him getting hurt made her feel scared now. She was already hurting him mentally, she didn't want to hurt him physically also.

Their heavy breathing engulfed the whole room. Aria slowly looked at his glazed hazel eyes burning with the need for answers and the lust for her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kept staring at her without flinching. She closed the gap between them and connected their lips in a heated kiss.

He didn't respond at first, but just seconds after he pulled her body closer and deepened the kiss. He kissed her vehemently and dug her tongue deep inside her mouth.

He dominated the kiss completely as he sucked on her tongue in need. His one hand kneaded her breast while his other reached down to squeeze her ass roughly.

She moaned lowly in his mouth when she felt his hardness poking her in the stomach. Their teeth clattered and their harsh breaths slapped against each others face.

Abigor slowly pulled away when he felt her running out of breath.

She breathed heavily, trying to catch up on her breath as he sucked on her neck.

"On your knees" his deep voice ordered as her breath hitched.

"Abigor not h-"

She couldn't complete her sentence when she saw his hardened face "I won't repeat myself"

She sighed softly as she slowly got on her knees. His boner was undeniable massive and the tent could be seen in his pants.

She gulped in nervousness as Abigor's fingers traced her jawline. It was the first time she was going to do this for a man.

His darkened eyes commanded her; as she found her hand automatically reach the belt of his pants. She slowly unbuckled him all the while he held her face tightly, daring her to look away.

"Have you done it before?" his voice rumbled, husky with desire which sent a spiralling shiver down her spine.

She shook her face negative, colour rising to her cheeks as he smirked victoriously.

He patted her chubby cheeks "Good girl" he mumbled as her heart almost burst out of her chest in nervousness.

"Continue" he commanded as her trembling hands unbuttoned his pants; his pants dropped to the ground as a pair of steely shaped thighs came in her view.

She clenched her thighs tightly when she saw his hard-on under his boxer.

His hands ran through her hair as he fisted her hair tightly, making her hiss lowly. Her hands went around the waistline of his boxers and pulled it down in one go.

A loud whimper escaped her mouth when it slapped against her face intimidatingly. His fingers stroked her soft lips as he entered his middle finger inside her mouth.

"Suck"

She held his wrist, adorned in black rolex, as she slowly sucked his finger. A deep groan emitted from the base of his throat as he pushed his finger further inside her.