32

You like good boys?
I am good at nothing except loving you.
You like bad boys?
I am bad at everything except loving you.
Did I fulfill the criterions? Shall we date then?

"Only if you had the guts to say this to me directly, then we would have been dating ever since!" 

"Dating who?" Taehyung asked sitting beside her with a bowl of popcorn.

Seiji snapped the notebook shut in horror. "No one!"

He raised his brows but said nothing. Hiding the book behind the cushion, she snuggled against him and started chewing on the popcorn. 

"Stop stealing my popcorns," Taehyung grumbled while flipping through the channels.

"Ain't your popcorn."

"Actually this is Hobi's bowl. And the popcorn is in Hobi's bowl. And you know damn well whatever is Hobi's is mine. So technically, the popcorn is mine."

"Hobi lives under this roof and so does this bowl. And the house is under my name. So technically, these are mine before they are Hobi's."

"Whatever," Taehyung snatched the bowl from her. "I made them."

She snatched it right back. "I am older. Obey me, peasant."

"You might be a queen, but you can't reign in my kingdom," He pulled the bowl towards him.

"And why is that?" Seiji asked not letting go.

"Because I don't have a kingdom, doofus!"

"What...?" She let go of the bowl causing Taehyung to fall backwards on the couch and the contents of the bowl flying.

"Shit." Seiji whispered.

"Yeah, shit." Taehyung repeated.

"Where are you hiding?" She asked still staring at the mess on the floor.

"Where is he?"

"Shower, five minute tops..."

"He hates height," He turned to look at Seiji. 

"The roof!" They both whisper-yelled at the same time, before scrambling and running off to their destination.

Hoseok walked downstairs whistling a happy tune, hair still wet from the shower. Upon entering the living room, he found a random rom-com playing on the screen and no Taehyung or Seiji in sight. He let out a sigh before walking to the coffee table to fetch the remote. He was barely two steps away when he heard a crunch.

Looking down, the said male was met with the sight of popcorn splayed out all over the floor and couch; his favorite bowl abandoned on the table.

Hoseok took a deep breath.

"Kim Taehyung! Jung Seiji! If you don't come out and clean up this mess right this instant... I swear I will disown you!" 

"You don't own me hyung!" Taehyung giggled while Seiji frantically tried to cover his mouth.