23

"Did you tell him you are here?" Seiji yelled from the bed. 

Jimin who was standing in front of the mirror looked at her briefly. "I knew I would end up here anyways."

"So he is coming here..." She thought for a moment. "Ask him to drop you at your house, don't you dare come back here."

He nodded. "Black or Red? Black is good but that would make me look emo. And Red would look like I'm trying too hard."

"Where is he taking you anyway?"

"He didn't say. Just said get ready by 7... speaking of which," Jimin pointed at the door where Hoseok was standing.

"The guy's here, I'm off to bed, and Jimin? Try Blue instead," He announced. Jimin nodded once before rushing to the bathroom. 

"I am going to keep him company 'til you are ready," Seiji said, getting up. "Come down soon."

"No funny business!" Jimin yelled. She only smirked. 

Walking downstairs, she noticed Yoongi fidgeting on his seat. She noticed the fuzzy yellow sweater he had on and smiled inwardly.

"Min Yoongi-nim," Seiji greeted, bowing.

"Oh Seiji-ssi," He stood up. "Please, don't be so formal. We are out of work."

She narrowed her eyes, "O-kay. Can I get you something?"

"No, I am fine."

Seiji nodded then looked at him square in the eyes. "Can we forget our ranks for a moment?"

Yoongi looked at her, surprised. "Huh?"

"I need to talk to you about Jimin."

"Uh, sure."

"Look, Jimin had a rough past and a lot of not-so-happy memories from his past relationships. He has a tough exterior but he is actually very sensitive inside. If you hurt him in any way, I will personally see to it that you are left in not any better a circumstance. Consequences be damned."

Yoongi stared at her, somewhat amused. Slightly afraid but still gauzing her reaction. "I don't intend to hurt him in anyway. I- I really like him."

"Goo—"

"Yah! Noona! I told you to not try anything funny!" Jimin yelled, with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Huh, we were just discussing the weather," Seiji lied smoothly. 

"Yeah, the weather. R-right,"  Yoongi fumbled.

"I heard you both," He glared.

Yoongi's eyes widened while Seiji stayed nonchalant. "Whatever, go now. Shoo!"

Yoongi nodded while offering Jimin his hand which he took shyly. 

"I'll text you once I'm back," The younger said.

"Enjoy your evening, you both. Take care," She waved happily at the boys.

"Is someone playing the match-maker?" Hoseok asked, coming up behind her.

"No," Seiji answered. "I'm just the guardian angel."