Chapter 4

"You're back, Hansol. I've been waiting for you here. You can't escape from your destiny. You're in the book because you have very important work. You have to rescue the fantasy world."

I blinked a few times and frowned at the person who was standing in front of me. "I- What!?"

"Purely speaking, you have to choose from the two paths. Which one will you choose? The good path or the bad path? What will be your end? Happy or bad?"

I still didn't get it at all. I looked around and a little flinched with myself when I noticed the black unicorn behind me.

"He's yours, don't be afraid of him, show him you're the master here."

I took a breath and slowly approached him. I held out my hand to his head and looked away. I wanted to give up, but at the same time happened what I didn't even expect. His head touched my hand. I tried to make a little smile on my face. He looked scary, but he was, in other words, completely different than I thought.

"Sit on him."

I flinched again. I completely forgot the person who was standing behind me the whole time and watching us.

I didn't turn at him, just nodded and did what he told me before. I looked into his dark eyes. I don't know how, but I knew what he thought. He wanted me to sit on him. Then, after a moment, I just did what he wanted. I sat on him. I never sat on a horse before. It was a little weird feeling about it. I admit I was a little bit afraid.

"Now, you're sitting finally on your unicorn. You will have to choose soon."

***

I appeared in my room again. I looked around and my gaze stopped at the book lying on the shelf. Suddenly, I was scared. I was worried about what would happen the next night. I didn't wanna go back to the book.

In the morning, I got up from my bed and walked out of the house. I needed some fresh air. After a moment I noticed Jisoo who was sitting on the bench in front of our house. He didn't notice me yet because he had his back to me. I walked slowly over to him.

I stood in front of him. "Hi, Jisoo. What are you doing here?" I noticed he a little flinched with himself and then looked at me.

"H-Hi, Hansol. Eh, nothing, I just sitting here. I love nature around. I little envy you, that you live here," Jisoo little chuckled.

I sat down next to him. "Something happened?" I asked him and put my hand around his neck.

"N-Nothing happened, Hansol. I promise, everything is okay," he told me with a soft voice.

I knew he wasn't okay, how he said a moment ago. But suddenly, I didn't know what to do. I realized that I was only talking about myself for the last few days. And now, I hated myself for that. I didn't even care about my only friend. I just cared about myself.

I'm sorry, Jisoo... I'm sorry I didn't see your problems before. I was just caring about myself. And now I regret it...