23. Get Together

Anshika's POV

Today is Sunday and the day when we will tell everyone about us having a baby. Today is my day off and ayush took a leave from hospital. Ashi is preparing lunch and I am helping her.

I wore an anarkali kurti with leggings and made my hair into a messy bun. Ayush was playing game on his mobile when our doorbell rang and ayush quickly left his game and went to open the door.

When he opened the door our parents and siblings came inside. We welcomed and greeted them. After few minutes shivi, mohit, rahul and shreya also joined us.

We all talked for a while and sat on dining table to have cutlets, paneer tikka and manchow soup as snacks. While we were eating suddenly I got nauseous and I ran towards washroom.

As I was puking I saw ayush and shivi caressing my back. When I was done I did mouthwash to remove that awful smell of my vomit and came out. "Are you okay?" All of them asked concerned. I nodded and took my seat.

After snacks we all sat in living area. Ayush cleared his throat to loudly to grab everyone's attention in which he was successful as everyone stared at him. He came towards me and interwined our fingers smiling at me.

"Umm.....so actually there is a reason for this get together. We...we are having a baby" ayush said nervously and everyone cheered and hugged us while congratulating. There were happy tears in our parents eyes.

After all congratulations and lunch all the boys started playing video game. Our parents were talking among themselves and here we girls were gossiping about other things.

I was in the kitchen asking if ashi needs any help but then my mother took me to a spare room and hugged me tightly.

"Beta I am so happy for you. I always knew that ayush will be the best partner me and your father can ever choose for you. When today I saw love and concern in his eyes when you were not feeling well I couldn't express how happy I was. I hope you both will live together happily forever with your childern. Yes! Childern" she said while caressing my hands with hers and winked at the last part. I blushed listening to her comments.

"What this lovely mother-daughter duo is doing all alone?" my father said while entering. "Nothing I was just telling her how much happy I am today" my mother said smiling at me. My father nodded and then we hugged each other.

After all taking, everyone went to their home but shivi stayed as earlier she asked me about vishal and I told her that I will tell her later.

Ayush is in different room doing some work and I am in our bedroom with shivi. "So, did that creepy guy did something?" she asked me and then I told everything to her in nut shell.

"What the actual hell? OMG!! I can't digest all this" shivi said. "So do you want some Hajmola?" I said while raising my eyebrows. She shushed me while narrowing her eyes.

"When did you told jiju about baby? What was his reaction and then what happened?" shivi asked curiously.

"On the same night when vedika was arrested I told him and he was very happy after listening the news and then umm...w..we sl..slept" I said but stutter in the end.

"Ohkay...Good! But I know for the last part that you both didn't sleep instead you did the exactly opposite" shivi said winking at me and I threw the pillow at her. She caught it and we laughed seeing each other expressions.

After talking for a while shivi left as she had a date with mohit today. I bid bye to her then went inside to see what ayush is doing?

When I opened the door I saw ayush was sleeping while his laptop was on. I closed his laptop and placed it on side table. I gently shook his shoulders and he smiled at me as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Baby, what happened?" he said huskily while getting up from the bed.  "I came to see you as shivi has left" I said while he took me to balcony.

Ashi has cleaned everything already so I didn't have any work. "Ayush.... let's watch a movie" I said when we went inside our room and sat on our bed.

"Okay..which one?" he said and opened the TV. "The notebook" I said and he nodded. We were watching movie while cuddling with each other.

"Ayush...I want to eat chowmein and butter scotch ice cream" I said looking at him hopefully. "Okay....I will order it right now" ayush said and ordered the food.

When our food arrived I ate most of the food. When I was done I looked at ayush and he was looking at me amusingly. I pouted while glaring at him and he chuckled.

I changed into my nightwear and stood in our balcony. The view was great and today's weather was clear so stars were twinkling which made the view more beautiful and admirable.

Ayush came behind me and hugged me from back while rested his hands lightly on my stomach. "Anshi come inside it's getting cold you will get sick again" ayush said while snuggling his nose on my neck.

I turned towards him and wrapped my hands around his neck. "I love you so much ayush and I am so lucky to have you as my husband" I said smiling at him.

"I love you too baby and I know you are lucky but not more than me" he said while resting rubbing his nose with mine. I pulled him by his neck towards me and kissed him. He pulled me more towards him and kissed me more passionately.

When we were out of breadth we didn't move away and ayush rested his forehead on mine telling me that how much he loves me and our baby.
______________________________________
Hey Guys

Only 1 chapter and an epilogue is left.😌😌

I hope you all liked the chapter

Did you all checked out my new story 'HATEFULLY YOURS'? If not do give it a try.

Do vote and comment.

Thank you
Stay safe❤️❤️