7. Pre Wedding Functions

Anshika's POV

Only few days are left for my marriage. I have taken leave for 2 weeks from hospital from my sir or we can say that my soon to be husband.

Ahh! He was insisting me to take a leave for at least 25 days but after some argument I won. Well girls always win in arguments like this. Isn't it?

Here we are doing shopping for my marriage. Mummy, sanyukta aunty, shivi, srishti and I called shreya also. Now all of them are giving their opinions while I am the one here who is exhausting herself and trying different dresses again and again.

I liked this lehenga it was beautiful when I came out of the trial room everyone gasped and approved it.

"You're looking beautiful,my baccha" my mother said.

"This lehenga is made for you beta" sanyukta aunty said.

"Bhai will not be able to take his eyes off you bhabhi" srishti said and I blushed.

"East or west my bestie is best woohoo! Gorgeous babe" shivi said clapping her hands excitedly.

"Fantabulous" shreya said showing thumbs up.

After spending almost 6-7 hours in shopping we all went home. All the relatives have come by now.

I haven't met ayush from 1 week. Because of all the functions and arrangements. But we have talked on phone almost two or three times a day.

Today is my mehendi and we all are gathered in my living area for function. Within 2-3 hours function was completed and now we are getting ready for the sangeet. Well I am more excited for this one cause I will meet ayush today.

I wore a dark green coloured blouse with golden embroidery and floral printed lehenga on off white. I hanged my dupatta on left shoulder. I wore some jewelry which my mother gave me with it.

When we reached the venue ayush with his family has already reached

When we reached the venue ayush with his family has already reached. He smiled so lovingly when he saw me and quickly came towards me.

He interwined our fingers and lead me towards stage. "You're looking gorgeous, baby" ayush whispered to me when we got settled.

I blushed when he complimented me and became a red tomato when he called me baby. "You're looking hot and handsome" I said to him and he smiled ear to ear and said thank you.

He was wearing a suit with white and black combination and was looking devilishly handsome.

After sometime everyone started dancing on indian hip hop songs. After all of our cousins were done then couples started dancing.

Ayush turned to me and asked while forwarding his hand "May I?" I nodded and took his hand.

We started dancing on song Dekha hazaro dafa as he grabbed my waist and and I put my both hands on his shoulders.

We danced for sometime while having an intense eye contact which was broken by hooting of our friends and cousins and we both blushed. OMG!! Now I am not the only one in our relationship to blush. Yipee!!!

Then we sat on our sofa which was on stage. Then mohit and shivi came on the dance floor and smirked at me. Ahh!! why do I feel like that they are going to embarass me.

They made a mashup of songs for me ohh you all will be thinking that I was so overwhelmed but I let me tell you that the songs which they mixed were Yeh ladki pagal hai, drama queen and we all were laughing so hard seeing them.

But at end when they danced on Yaara teri yaari I was so overwhelmed that I ran towards them and hugged them very tightly and we stood their rooted for some minutes.

Then we all talked i.e. me, ayush, rohit, srishti, mohit, shivi, rahul and shreya. After sometime ayush stood up and went towards washroom. Few minutes later ayush messaged me to come in washroom.

I excused myself and was going towards washroom when someone pulled me inside a room by keeping his hands on my mouth.

I was going to scream when the unknown person said "Hey, It's me don't panic" and after listening ayush's voice I relaxed.

"What happened?What were you doing for 15 minutes in washroom?Why did you messaged me to come here? Do you need my help? Everyone must be waiting for us let's go downsta....." I was speaking continuosly but was cut off by ayush well more specifically his lips.

He was kissing my lips I closed my eyes and put my hands on his collar and pulled him more closer and started kissing him following his actions. We stopped when we were out of breadth and I hide my face in the crook of his neck getting embarassed and blushing. He chuckled seeing my action.

"I don't want to see tears in your eyes ever, today when you cried when shivani and mohit danced on yaara teri yaari my heart hurts seeing you cry" ayush said and I hugged him instantly and he reciprocated it.

When we pulled away from each other's embrace I blushed because that was my first kiss and he was grinning but our sweet moment was interrupted by the knock on door.

"Bhai are you inside? Is Bhabhi with you? Everyone is asking for you both" srishti said from outside. "Why are our siblings against our romance?" ayush said irritated because of interruption and I quickly arranged my hair and dress and opened the door.

When srishti saw us as we opened the door she smirked and we smiled getting embarassed. "Let's go" I said and ayush nodded but srishti stood in front of us and gave ayush her handkerchief.

"Bhai, first wipe off lipstick from your lips" srishti said and ran from there smiling.

My eyes widened and "Shit!! How can you be so irresponsible you checked yourself but you didn't see ayush.Ahh How embarassing" my conscience said and then we both didn't talk anything and quickly went to where our parents were.

After bidding each other goodbye we went our home and slept. Next day it was my haldi and it also passed quickly.

In the night ayush called me and we were talking but everyone said that it is bad omen if bride and groom sees or talks to each other before a day from wedding and snatched my phone leaving me anxious. I am so excited tomorrow is wedding I just can't wait to be his forever and ever.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys

Finally a longer chapter. Did you all liked it?

Do vote and comment.
Thank you
Stay Safe❤️