18. Misunderstandings?

Anshika's POV

"Ayuu...sh...whatt..did I do? I sobbed and for a second I saw a flash of hurt and concern in his eyes. But It was instantly replaced by rage.

"You didn't do anything then what are these huh?" he said while placing an envelope. I picked it up with shaky hands and opened the envelope.

As soon as I opened it my eyes widened. There were several pictures of mine and vishal in cafe, shopping mall, our freaking parking lot and vishal standing in front of our home. That bitch vedika!!. I will seriously kill her.

I don't know what did I do to that vedika or most importantly that creepy vishal that they are doing this with me?

It hurts to know that ayush believed these pictures over me. "Ayush it is not what it seems but let me guess, it is vedika who gave you these. Isn't and you...you believed her?" I asked him hoping that he will say that he believes me.

"It's none of your business who gave me these. I don't want to talk to you at least not now so I am going out and don't wait for me" he said and left our home.

My knees gave up and I fall on the floor. I cried and cried I don't know for how long and slept on the floor only.
______________________________________
Vishal's POV (Yes you read it clearly it's vishal's POV✌️)

I don't know how the hell I got dragged in that bitch's plan. Bitch means vedika. She is practically a psycho who has a deadly obsession over ayush.

We were in same college but due to her bad record I never talked with her. But luck was not on my side this time when I shifted in this building.

She came here to meet ayush and his wife anshika. At that time only I also left my apartment and she saw me. From that day she had made my life living hell.

When she first met me and asked me to help her I denied right away. On the same day I got a call from her and that bitch kidnapped my baby sister Ruhi. My sister is only 12 years old. We don't have anyone in this whole world other than each other.

She threatened me to accept her offer otherwise she will kill my Ruhi. I hesitantly accepted the offer.

When I asked her why she is after them she told me that she has loved ayush from their school but he only considered her as his friend.

But she came back to Delhi only to confess her feelings to ayush but she got shocked when she heard he is happily married.

I did everything she told me to do. One day she asked me to force myself on anshika but I denied and for that she slapped my sister repeatedly and didn't gave her food for the whole day. When I begged and convinced her to drop that idea then she changed it to all those which happened in the mall.

Vedika wants to create misunderstanding between both of them. Her first plan was to befriend both of them especially anshika and second was to find a man to whom she will show that anshika is cheating and unfortunately it's me and third convince ayush that anshika is cheating on him.

That bitch has planted transmitters in their bedroom and living area in the starting only. But when ayush went to banglore she placed the hidden camera in their bedroom also. Well she is an engineer might have learned it easily from someone.

When that day she asked me to again go and talk to anshika I went to her house but she slammed the door on my face. Wow!!

But when her friend came I saw the pregnancy test kids inside the bag as the bag was transparent and heard that it is for anshika. I can't hurt an innocent baby. Vedika has one of the security guard of the building also on her side.

I have to plan something so that no one gets hurt except that psycho and I can have my baby sister with me safely.
______________________________________
Ayush's POV

I entered our home when it was past midnight so I was tip toeing in order to not disturb anshi's sleep. When I talked to her in the morning she didn't sound well.

I pulled out my keys of the bedroom and as soon as I opened the door I was startled as anshi was standing there with a flower vase in her hand to hit the person who enters and unfortunately it was me.

After all the hugging and talking I went to washroom and when I came back I saw anshi was already sleeping. I changed into sweatpants and laid beside her while hugging her.

"I love you so much anshi and I missed sleeping like this with you. I am damn sure now that if I have to go like this again I am going to take you with me" I said while kissing her forehead and slept peacefully holding my love in my arms.

Next day I woke up to a jerk and saw anshi running inside the washroom. I followed her and she was badly throwing up so I caressed her back to relax her. She tried to push me but I didn't let her.

When she was okay she started brushing I quickly made the breakfast and then anshi came down. She was surprised seeing me cooking and after we ate. We drove off to hospital together.

Due to my absence for 5 days I had a ton of work so I was not able to meet anshi during our shift hours. It was after lunch when I got a call from reception.

"Sorry to disturb you sir but here is someone who wants to meet you and doesn't have appointment" receptionist said nervously.

"Okay tell him to take appointment for tomorrow and then meet me. I am busy right now" I said and was going to cut when she again interrupted me "Sir the person is saying that it's related to your wife" she said and I allowed the person to meet me.

I don't know who is he or she but if it's related to anshi I will definitely hear them out.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys

So what do you think will happen now? Who came to meet ayush?

Do vote and comment

Thank you💗