4. Decisions

Anshika's POV

I woke up in the morning as always at 7:00 am and did my daily chores and went inside dining area for breakfast.

"Good Morning Mummy Papa" I greeted my parents and my mother engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"My baby I am so happy for you" she said while kissing my forehead and then my father hugged me and rohit was smirking at me.

"What happened why are you all so excited?" I asked l everyone."Beta ayush said yes" my mother said while grinning.

"Huh....Do you mean that he agreed to marry me?" I asked them to which they nodded and every type of emotion came inside me happy, excited, confused.

"What is your decision anshi did you decided yet?" My father asked and I shooked my head.

"Okay no problem you can decide it...beta there is no pressure you know na" my father said and i nodded.

After having breakfast I drove to hospital and called shivi amd mohit inside my cabin.

When they settled themselves I told them everything that happened yesterday and they smiled and laughed I mean they freaking laughed at me.

"Okay that was all..now kukrookoko....
Wake up" shivi amd mohit said at same time and started laughing.

"I am telling the truth" I said to them but they didn't listen and were busy laughing and bickering about something.

"I am saying the freaking truth you dumbos" I shouted at them which awarded me their attention and they both said oh sorry scratch that they screamed "WHAT.....ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I nodded.

"That means rakesh sir will be your father in law. OMG!!! how will I meet you then in your home I freak out in front of him every damn time ahh" Mohit said and his facial expressions were priceless.

"So when is the wedding?" Shivi asked me."I haven't said yes yet"I told them.

"Why?" They both said again at the same time."First answer me this why the hell you both are syncing today huhh?"

"Coincidence anshi coincidence" they replied again syncing and we all grinned.

"I was not sure if ayush will say yes or no so I thought let him decide and if he says yes I will also yes" I told them they nodded and shivi said "girl you are the prettiest person both inside and outside why will he say no" I smiled and we group hugged and they left to their cabin.

I started doing rounds and after sometime a peon came inside my cabin and told me "Ma'am,ayush sir is asking for you".

Why is he calling me please god don't let him tell me that due to his parents' pressure he said yes and he love someone else?.....ohh no no god please

"Okay I will go, thank you bhaiya" he smiled and went out.

I knocked on his cabin door and I heard a faint come in. I entered and he looked up from his files I greeted him and he smiled seeing me.

"Hey, please sit here" he said motioning towards his couch.I sat there and he also came and sat beside me.

"How are you?" he asked. "Umm...I am f..fine"he smiled. "Did your parents tell you about my decision?"he asked and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked him and he stared at me and nodded. "Have you decided yet?" he asked and I nodded.

"I have decided and I will tell my parents today" I told him "So what it is?" he asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Y...yess" I told him and he smiled at me. "Good" he said and I blushed.

Then we talked for some time then he had an appointment so I stood up to leave.

"Anshika?" he said while I was near the door. I turned towards him.

"You are looking beautiful" he said and I blushed and went outside his room while saying a faint thank you.

Whole day passed in a blur and I went to my home and told my parents about my decision. They were very happy and excited. They told my decision to ayush's parents and they all were happy.

After some weeks dates were decided for our engagement and wedding.
Next week is my engagement and after two weeks is wedding.

During this time our parents arranged some dates for me and ayush. Now we are comfortable with each other.

In hospital also when we get free time we talk with each other and have our lunch together.

I hope everything will be okay and as planned. First Ayush was my crush and now I think I am falling for him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

Do vote and comment.
Follow my account if you liked this story.

Stay safe ❤️