1. First Meet

Anshika's POV

Ring Ring Ringgggggggg........dhapppp

Uhh why do I have to wake up so early. Mostly while sleeping when this stupid starts ringing I stop it while putting my hand here and there without seeing and drop it on the floor. I hope I can pause time as much as I want so that I don't have to put this annoying alarm.

Its 7:00 in the morning I left my bed happy and willingly. Note the sarcasm. After completing my daily chores I wore jeans with a maroon midlength kurti and put my hairs in a ponytail.

"Good Morning Mummy Papa" I greeted my Parents and they replied me while smiling. While having our breakfast we talked about random things and then I told them about my whereabouts that when will I return and all.

After that I started my car and drove to hospital as my shift starts at exact 9:00 am.

"Anshiiiii.....Where were you?I want to tell you a very important news" well guys she is shivani my best friend who works in dental department in same hospital in which i work but difference is I don't know about general things that who is dating whom and all but she knows everything I don't know how but you know best friend things she tell me everything and that's why I know about many personal matters of our colleagues.

"What is it Shivi.....and why are you screaming so much let me settle in my cabin at least?" I said to her while entering my cabin and adjusting my things.

"You know Ayush Sir will be the head of your department from now.....which means direct interaction with him almost daily huhhh!" She said while smirking and nudging my shoulders with hers while listening to her I blushed which made her smirk harder.

"Woww.....Really and when will he join and how did you know oh just forget it don't reply for the last question" I said to her.

"Well hold your horses but not for long cause you can see your crush now daily and he is joining today." After chit chatting she went to her cabin.

You all must be thinking why wasn't I too excited listening to it well it was predictable that he will be given this position but I didn't know that it was so soon.

I just can't stop thinking about him since I joined here first time he trained us but I highly doubt that he would have remembered me cause after that we hardly crossed paths.

Its 10:00 am and we all are standing in the meeting hall to welcome Ayush Sir and greet him. OMG!! here he entered looking as handsome as always I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He was wearing a formal dark blue shirt with a denim jeans and hair neatly combed.

After settling he started giving speech regarding all our assignments and while this our eyes met several times because I was hardly blinking and just gawking at him.

Our eyes again met when meeting was dismissed to which he smirked "You stupid now he knows that you were checking him out can't you keep your emotions in control" my inner voice said and I just looked down while heat crept to my cheeks.

During lunch time I with shivi and mohit,my other best friend he is in neuro department did our lunch in cafetaria while they were teasing me about Ayush sir being head of department. Just like that whole day passed.

When I returned home I did dinner with my parents and Rohit my younger brother while discussing about our day and went to bed. I thought about everything and slept peacefully and excited for my next day.
______________________________________
Hey guys I hope you liked the first chapter and if you want please vote and comment so that I could know that you all are loving it. It encourages us very much.

Thank you.