16. Really?

Ayush's POV

I am in my cabin after finishing a complicated surgery. I am just glad that the patient is safe. The feeling which we doctors feel after saving a patient's life and seeing the happy faces of their lived ones is the most precious one.

I miss anshi so much as it's been 4 days since I have seen her. We are not able to talk for more than few minutes.

Last time when a junior doctor interrupted me when I was talking to my anshi I snaped at him very badly.

When my father told me that I have to go and check our hospital in Banglore. I don't wanted to leave anshi but she also had some important surgeries so I couldn't ask her. I know she would have denied it.

When that day I called her she was in mall with someone. She was going to tell me with whom she was but she quickly bid bye and cut the call. I think she bumped into someone or vice versa.

Then the other day we were only able to talk for 5 minutes but she seemed off. I asked her but she told me that nothing is serious and she will tell me when I will return.

I have completed almost everything and now I think I will be free by tomorrow. Anshi didn't know that I will come tomorrow so I decided to surprise her.

Anshi, just one more day baby. I smiled thinking to myself and slept not peacefully this time because anshi was not beside me.
______________________________________
Anshika's POV

I woke up feeling nauseated I quickly ran to the washroom and threw up. This has been happening to me from 3 days but the other times it was just minor. However, today it was slight more.

I took bath and wore a salwar kurta. I prepared a light breakfast for myself and as soon as I took the first bite I ran to the near washbasin and threw up badly.

"Why am I throwing up so recen.....Oh no please it can't be" I was talking to myself while drying my face from towel. When the realisation dawned upon me I quickly ran inside the bedroom and called shivi "Helloo an.." shivi said as soon as she picked up.

"Don't anshi me and quickly come to my home" I said panicked. "Why are you okay?" shivi asked while I can hear her start her car. "Please shivi and can you please bring 5 pregnancy test kids from the nearby pharmacy" I said while scratching my skin from the corners of my fingernail.

"Woah!! Are you pregnant?" she asked excitedly. "Ahh!! I don't know that is the reason I am asking you to bring the tests" I said being irritated. She said okay and I cut the call. I don't know why I got irritated with such question.

"They are called mood swings anshi. Already you ignore me, now I don't know what will you do to me" my conscience said and I scoffed and didn't replied.

I was pacing in my living room while waiting for shivi for 20 minutes. "Where the hell is she?" I said increasing my speed.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!
I quickly opened the door but it was vishal and he was going to say something but I slammed the door on his face.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!
Again the doorbell rang and I didn't opened it this time. "Anshi are you there?" as soon as I heard shivi's voice I opened the door and locked the door.

"Where were you?" I said while snatching the bag from her. "Don't piss at me but it will be helpful if you do that on this stick" shivi said smirking.

I went inside the washroom and after that I sat beside shivi on the bed. "Why are you tensed anshi? Don't you want kids?" shivi said while looking into my eyes which were filled with tears.

"It's not like that, I am just worried about ayush's reaction. I want kids and I also know that ayush will also want in the future. But we haven't discussed anything yet about that matter" I said while playing with fingers.

"Okay then listen to me, if you want kids you decide because I know that ayush will be over the moon listening you are pregnant. Everyone can see that he loves you so much amd will do anything for you" shivi said smiling and I smiled.

"Okay now let's go and see the results" shivi said and I took the stick and it showed two red lines. I smiled seeing it and shivi hugged me saying congratulations.

I was so happy and I know ayush will be too. I touched my stomach and a happy tear rolled down my eyes. Shivi kneeled at the height of my stomach and slightly tickled it.

"Hello neice or nephew, I am so happy to be a maasi and I love you so much" shivi said while showing flying kisses. I giggled and then started crying feeling overwhelmed. Shivi narrowed her eyes and I chuckled saying mood swings.

"Shivi don't tell this to anyone I will first tell ayush and then we will announce it together" I said and she gestured that she locked her mouth and threw the key somewhere.

I smiled and we talked for sometime then I told her about vishal and his creepy activities. She told me to stay away from him and vedika too. I asked her reason for vedika but she didn't said anything and said to just do as she says.

Whole day I was smiling like a maniac and touching my stomach. I just can't wait to share this news with ayush. We didn't talk today but messaged each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys

So double update today😊😊

How do you think ayush will react?

Have you guys checked my new story 'HATEFULLY YOURS'? Do tell me about your opinion.

I will start updating that book after completing this one only.

Do vote and comment.

Thank you💗
Stay safe💜💜