6. First Impression(ayush's POV)

Surprise!!
Ayush's POV

Well you all know about me. I am now head of cardiology department in our hospital.

I first saw anshika when I was assigned to her group when she started working in hospital after completing her graduation.

Most of my juniors are afraid of me. Sometimes I heard them badmouthing me that he is so cruel, arrogant and many more curses. But I am the way I am I don't appreciate anyone if they don't deserve it.

But I was instantly fascinated by anshika seeing her passion and hardworking capability. You can simply say that she is BEAUTY WITH BRAINS.

After some months training was completed and then we hardly crossed paths. But I used to see her doing her tasks on time and with perfection.

No one knows about my liking towards anshika except my annoying bestie Rahul. Well best friends are born to tease us in these types of situation and support us when we are feeling down.

Rahul Kapoor is my best friend since high school. He is the owner of Kapoor industries and is engaged to Shreya singh who is CFO in his company. They both are so sweet. Earlier I used to think that true love is only in novels and movies but after seeing them I started believing in them.

It's not that I didn't had any girlfriends but I dated few times in my college days but everytime I realised that she is not the one for me and we broke up or sometimes many of them tried to befriend me because of my parents reputation. So I just focused on my career and left my lovelife for my destiny.

Because everything that happens, happens for a reason!!

When I was promoted to HOD of cardiology department during speech I saw anshi was staring at me without blinking. Thats when I knew that my liking is not one sided. Damn I was happy thinking about that.

Next day she came inside my cabin for the signing of the reports. She was looking cute while blushing and stuttering.

On sunday my parents told me about dinner at someone's house. I was not at all interested for that but you know parents and their emotional blackmail. After 5 minutes I was ready in front of them.

When I saw that it was anshi's house I got confused and happy seeing her. I was so thankful to Srishti and rohit for leaving us on the terrace. That was the first time we conversed for that long.

When we reached home my parents were smiling at me over sweetly DANGER!!! and srishti was smirking at me. I didn't thought much about it cause if something is in their mind they will tell me sooner or later.

After changing into our nightware we all gathered in the living area because papa told us that he wants to talk something important.

When they asked me if I want to marry anshi or not. I instantly replied yes cause any sane person would definitely say yes if they are asked to marry their crush.

They all grinned and told that they will tell about my decision to anshi's parents tomorrow.

After few weeks our engagement and wedding date was fixed and during that period our parents arranged few dates for us due to which we somewhat got comfortable and closer to each other. During lunch time also we tried and did our lunch together.

On the engagement day when I saw anshi and she was looking more beautiful than always. When I complimented her she blushed and two words were enough to justify here and that are cute and adorable.

When we bid bye to wach other and left towards our respective homes. I was not satisfied and wanted to spend some more time with her so I just told my parents that I want an important file from anshi and will come after that and my mother smiled while nodding and my father smirked.

When I knocked on her door and she opened she was just wearing a shorts which were barely reached till her mid thigh and cute doraemon oversized top and I being a perv just checked her out from top to bottom but when realisation hit her she became nervous and I asked her about reports of random room no. and she brought file from her cupboard.

Instead of grabbing file when I kissed her cheeks and corner of her lips she blushed and after my compliment when I was going to kiss her rohit barged inside her room which made us separated instantly. Wrong timing brother in law!!!

Then I drove off to my home and slept peacefully. Just one week more and then she sill be mine. I think I am falling for her really damn hard.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys

Do you liked the chapter?
If yes do vote and comment.

Follow my account for update info.

Thankyou
Stay Safe ❤️