20. Caught

Ayush's POV

We reached outside vedika's house and vishal went inside. I am waiting outside with some police officers and we can hear everything that is happening there.

Some officers are standing outside the main door ready to barge in if vedika tries to do anything to vishal or ruhi.
______________________________________
(Vishal and vedika's conversation 👇)

Vishal- Hi vedika....What are you doing? said entering in her house.

Vedika was watching TV while eating and drinking champagne.

Vedika- Oh hi welcome welcome... Can't you see I am celebrating? she said switching off the TV.

Vishal- So everything has been done now can I please have my ruhi back?

Vedika- Oh so you are here for her. Great!! Wait here I will bring her.

Few seconds later

Vedika came out of a room while carrying an unconscious ruhi. Ruhi was badly injured she has bruises all over her body.

Vishal- Ruhi!! Vedika what did you to her? Why the hell her whole body is bruised?

Vishal quickly took ruhi in her arms with teary eyes he looked at her baby sister.

Vedika- Nothing much but she was not listening to me so I beat her up with that stick but you should give her more food. She fainted within 10 minutes only.

Vishal- How dare you to touch my sister? You promised me that you will keep her safe if I will listen to you and will help you in breaking anshika and ayush's relationship.

Vedika- Oh!! Don't be angry...instead you should thank me that I have kept your little bitch alive and about my plan everything is done perfectly now I heard and saw it all myself so you can go. However, next part of plan doesn't need you.

Vishal- Next part? But your plan is completed now ayush thinks that anshika cheated on him. Now what else is left?

Vedika- Oh!! I didn't tell you earlier okay so next plan is to kill anshika simple?

Vishal- WHAT? Why do you want to kill her?

Vedika- I know ayush loves her so much, so after sometime he will forgive her or what if she tell her side of story and he understands it. So when tomorrow anshika will leave her house, dhanush the security guard of your building will follow her car with his truck and BOOM!!

Vishal smiled thinking that this much is the sufficient evidence to hand her over to the police. In all this she also made their work easier as she herself told the security guard's name.

Vishal- Okay...Thank you vedika for confession!!
______________________________________
Ayush's POV

After listening to their conversation I was stunned to see this side of vedika. Her confession of everything and her plan to kill my anshi enraged me. I will not leave her and her dhanush too.

"Sir, I hope after listening and recording their conversation, this is sufficient evidence to keep her in jail for a very long time" I asked to the officer in front of me.

"Yes, these are sufficient" officer said and we stood up outside where some lady officers were dragging vedika along with them.

As soon as vedika saw me she started shouting about how much she loves me. "Ayu.....I love you so much and your wife is a bitch, whore, sl..." she started bad mouthing anshi but I interrupted her.

"Shut the hell up and my anshi is not a bitch and all those which you said and I don't bad mouth girls but you are. I hope you get lifetime imprisonment" I shouted at her.

She stood there staring at me for few minutes but after that without saying anything she sat inside the jeep and then jeep drove off to police station.

I saw vishal carrying ruhi in his arms whose whole body was badly bruised. I took vishal and ruhi to hospital and treated her. After cleaning and bandaging her wounds she got up.

As soon as she saw vishal she hugged vishal and they both cried. I gave them privacy and went inside my cabin.

Knock! Knock!
"Come in" I said while grabbing my things as I need to go to our home.

"Hey...How much do I have to pay for her check up?" vishal said while pulling out his wallet.

"Nothing" I said smiling. "Huh...why?" he asked confused.

"Because of you only my anshi is safe now and I don't want to take fees for checking up such a cute girl" I said while smiling at ruhi and she giggled while hiding her face in vishal's chest. Then they left for their home and I left for mine.

When I reached our apartment building everyone was gathered at the main door. Just then the head of the security came to me.

"Sorry sir I didn't know that dhanush will help someone like that. Police came and took him with them. I cross checked everyones detail again and I can reassure you that you will not find any case like that in the future" head of the security said and I nodded saying okay.

I quickly opened the door and entered inside our home. I opened our bedroom door and lights were off. Where is anshi? I opened the lights and gasped seeing anshi sleeping on the floor in the corner curled up.

I ran to her and picked her up from the floor her whole body was heat up. Why she slept on the floor? 'Because of you idiot' my conscience said.

I noticed her face it was pale and her cheeks were tear stained. She must have cried a lot because of me. Please God! I hope she will forgive me and we can be happy together as we were.

I laid her down on the bed and rubbed her hands with mine. "Anshi baby, please wake up" I gently shook her shoulders to wake her. She groaned in pain while sleeping because of high fever.

I went to kitchen and brought medicine with a glass of water and placed them in the side table. I again shook her and she opened her eyes but as soon as she saw me she pushed me hard and I landed on the floor.

"Baby please listen to me" I said to her but she ignored me and instantly stood up from bed.

"Baby....please listen to me" I again requested her to hear me out but she picked suitcase and started filling it with her clothes.

"Wh..what are you do..doing baby" I panicked seeing her packing her bags. But she ignored me and locked her suitcase.

"Can't you see I am leaving your home" she shouted and left from our room. I was shocked will be an understatement but I quickly came to my senses and ran after her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys

How was the chapter?
So what do you think will anshi forgive ayush?

Do vote and comment.
Follow me if you like my story😇😇

Thank you
Stay safe💝💝