***
"Okay... Sidon said I need shock arrows..." Linkly says through the mind while they are entering the temporary room they are using during their stay at the domain.
Link walks to the bed there their bags are.
"Yes... And since you despite your sickness want to fight... I can let you use the potion I've saved for myself..." Link says before he starts rummaging the bag after the small bottle.
Linkly tilts his head.
"What potion?"
Link shrugs.
"It's some kind of medicine who will make you feel strong temporary" he explains and smiles when he found the right bottle with something purple inside.
"Here-... I would take it now if I was you, so it gets the chance to give you any effect..." he tells Linkly and extends the arm with the bottle in the hand against him.
Linkly looks asking at the bottle few seconds before he smiling nods.
"Uhm" he takes the bottle from Link and takes the cap off.
Then he swallows the liquid in one go.
"Weird taste..." Linkly points out and smacks the lips a little with furrowed eyebrows.
Suddenly the room seemed moving for Linkly, and he stumbles a little to the side.
"Whoa-... What's happening?!" He asks worried and notices how the surrounding starts getting darker and darker as he is about to pass out.
Link sighs and walks closer to Linkly who accidently dropped the bottle on the floor.
Smash. The bottle smashed into pieces the second it thudded at the floor.
Linkly falls into Link's arms.
"I'm sorry Linkly... But I didn't had any option... I can't let you fight in your current state..."
"W-what?..." Linkly starts tilting the face upward toward Link's, when he suddenly passed out into sleep.

Despite Link knows Linkly will get very upset at him again. He had to give him the sleep potion.
There wasn't any other option.
Link sighs and carries Linkly over to the bed.
Then he starts taking Linkly's clothes off and put them on himself.
And since he doesn't quite looks alike him, he also puts on a cloak with its hood up, to cover part of his face.
Before leaving the room, he makes sure Linkly has the duvet over his body. Then he gives him a soft kiss on the forehead.
"Sorry..." he apologies before walking out from the room to join Sidon.

***
They are next the pond where Vah Ruta is.
The rain keeps pouring in non-stop.
Sidon seems kinda happy over having 'Linkly' there.
"I apologize to make you doing it, but also glad... If-... If I didn't hated you brother I w-..." Sidon starts saying and swallows a bit nervous.
Link glares unfriendly at him. He wishes he could say something back. Or at least kicking him.
But since he has to pretend to be Linkly, he can't.
Sidon jolts when he notices 'Linkly' seems upset.
"Oh-... No... It's not as I truly hate him"
Link raises an eyebrow.
Sidon clears the throat.
"It's more-... I still love you... And I get easily jealous on others... And I don't want to share you with him... I know-..." he sighs.
"It's ridiculous... And right now you don't even remember me... So, I might seem as the monster..."
Link's lips flinches upward and he exhales a short laugh.
The Zora prince's heart starts pounding faster and he could almost not keeping the arms away from him.
So, instead to embrace him, Sidon kneels down and takes Link's hands into his.
Link drops the smile and grimace since he doesn't want Sidon to touch him more than necessary.
The Zora smiles at him.
"You know-... Sometimes we Zoras use sign language... Maybe I can learn you after we are finished with Vah Ruta?"
Link pulls the hands backward and away from his.
Then he shrugs.
The sound of Vah Ruta's trumpeting makes Link to look toward it.
Sidon glances toward the Vah Ruta and stands up.
Then he smiles at Link.
"Are you ready?"
Link flinches and looks at him.
Then he grins and nods.
"Uhm"

***
Link grits his teeth and couldn't believe how hard it really was to aim at Vah Ruta's weak points.
Mostly it was since Sidon swam upward on wrong side and dropped him in mid-air. There he already has shot an arrow earlier...
Sidon glances backward, toward his back where Link sits.
"Don't worry Link... We are soon finished..."
Link raises an eyebrow and glares coldly at him.
Sidon chuckles.
" It's a relief it's you and not your jerk to brother-..." he starts saying while swimming around Vah Ruta in circles.
Link flinches and growls silently.
"...I'm teamed up with... If he was here, he would probably had started a fight with me..." he adds.
Link moves his hands slowly toward Sidon's neck. He really wishes he could strangle him.
"Heh-... He would probably say something stupid as, it's all my fault it takes long time with fighting Vah Ruta..."
Link rolls the eyes. Of course it's Sidon's fault it takes longer time when it should.
Sidon smiles.
"But I must admit... He is handsome..."
"Eh?" Link flinches the hands away and wides the eyes.
Sidon clears the throat blushing.
"I mean-... You and he are quite alike... And since you are beautiful, he also is...Since he looks almost alike as you..." he explains.
Sidon flinches when he sees an opening to move toward the Vah Ruta.
" Oh-... Get ready Link... I will now move toward Vah Ruta..."
Link looks asking at the elephant and notices they will now get close to the last spot Link needs aim at.
Sidon swims upward along the water across Vah Ruta's body.
A few seconds before Sidon will drop Link, Link leans toward Sidon's head.
"Thanks for the ride, Sharkboy-... And the cute compliment about me..." he smirks.
Sidon gasps shocked.
"LINK?!" He wides the eyes and starts falling back toward the pond while Link jumps of him.
The hood falls down from Link while he takes up the bow and the arrow.
Sidon grits the fangs while falling.
"DAMN YOU DOG!!!" He yells before diving into the water.
Link laughs and shoots the arrow at the last spot.
And since Vah Ruta's protection decreased and vanished, Link could now enter her.

***
Without any struggle, Link figured out how to solve the puzzle in Vah Ruta.
And the second his eyes fell on Waterbright Ganon, he got a familiar feeling from him.
But he didn't got any chance to think about it, since the monster swung its ridiculous large spear toward him.
Link jumped and the spear missed him.
Then he shot him in the eye with his bow.
Waterbright Ganon shrieked loudly from the pain.
Few arrows later, four platforms rose from the floor. And water started filling in the room.
Link scoffed.
"Great-... More water..." he rolled the eyes and swam toward a platform he climbed up on.
With Link's fighting experience, the fight was soon over.
***

Link sighs and is feeling relieved the whole thing is finally over.
The second he sees the spirit of Mipha, he jolts.
"Link-... I'm glad you-...oh? You aren't him... But I do know you..." she says and looks curiously at him.
Link nods.
"Yes my lady... I'm Link from the realm where your husband lives... My friends and I, saved him from deadly injuries once..."
Mipha brights up.
"That's right... I now do remember you...Link-... I'm grateful you could save my people... Sadly my father soon will join me in afterlife... But can you perhaps tell him the truth about my death?"
Link nods.
"Of course my lady... It would be my pleasure"
She giggles.
"Thanks... And please, forgive my brother, Sidon... Our father has never treated him as a beloved child. His bad sides are 'caused of our father's lack of love for him..."
Link scoffs.
" ...I-... Will do my best..."
Mipha grins.
"Thanks... And as you may have already figured out... Your husband is the one who has caused darkness in this land..."
Link flinches and stares at her. His heart starts pounding faster. Has Ganondorf turned the back to the light and embraced the darkness once again?!
Mipha sighs.
"Though... He isn't the only darkness I can sense... I think there is a greater darkness who controls your husband with a curse...I'm not completely sure though..."
Link gulps.
"That's alright... Maybe I could find the truth while saving hyrule..."
Mipha smiles.
"I do hope you will... And I want to give you a helping hand... Despite I'm a spirit, I still control Vah Ruta... The second you decide to attack the castle where your husband is, I will use Vah Ruta to attack... And not only that..." she tells him and holds the hands together in front her chest.
Link raises an eyebrow and looks curiously at her.
Mipha starts mumbling a prayer with lidded eyes.
Suddenly her chest flashes up and a light orb moves toward Link and emerged with him.
Link gasps shocked and jolts.
Mipha opens her eyes and let's go of the hands.
"I'm not strong enough to lift your curse during the red moon... But you will now get better control of your wolf..." she tells him.
Link stares shocked at her and then down at his body.
"Oh-...Thanks my lady..." he says grateful and looks back at her.
She smiles.
"You are very welcome... Now... I would be grateful if you could say hi to my brother, Link and my father from me..."
"Of course" Link nods.
"And about my death... I-..."