Chapter 16 - "Wilby"

One week after Tommy moved in. And yeah, they did get Tommy room decoration stuff, I just forgot to write about it. 

-Wilbur's POV-

"Wiiiiiilbur!"

"What is it, Tommy?"

"Where did you put my (1.) hairbrush?! I can't find it!"

"I didn't put it anywhere!" I look over and see it on his dresser, where he normally keeps it. "Did you even look for it?"

"Yes I did! I looked everywhere! It's not in the bathroom, I didn't leave it on my bed, it isn't on the floor or under anything, and I didn't accidentally leave it in the spare room. Wait, maybe I left it in Phil and Techno's room!"

"Did you ever take the hairbrush to their room since you've lost it?"

"Well no, but it could still be there!" Tommy says before running off.

"Tommy, check our room aga— and there he goes." I sigh. Well, it's not my problem he can't see what's right in front of him.

It takes him another 15 minutes to find the hairbrush.

"Wilbur, what the hell?! Why didn't you tell me this was here?! I've spent 30 minutes looking for this thing!"

"Not my problem."

"Did you hide it and put it back here?"

"Nope, it was here the whole time. You're just blind."

"Shut up!" Tommy huffs and starts brushing his hair.

I regret not asking the people in charge to give him his own room. He's really annoying. I leave to the spare room with my guitar to practice.

10 minutes later, Tommy joins me in the spare room. I can tell he's pretending to be busy and not taking any interest in me, but it's pretty obvious he's enjoying listening to my song that I'm practicing.

Okay, maybe I take back what I said earlier about Tommy. He's not the worst in the world, he just gets annoying sometimes. But if Tommy had to change rooms for some reason or other, I'd be kind of sad. That's not going to stop me from teasing him though.

"Aww, does Tommy like listening to my music?"

"Shut up, Wilby."

"...What was that? What did you call me?"

"'Wilbur'! I said 'Wilbur'!"

"Aww Tommy, you can call me Wilby!"

"I'm not calling you Wilby!"

"You can call me Wilby, Tommy."

"Just go back to playing guitar, Wilby. Wait no."

"Aww, you did it again!"

"I'm telling Phil. PHILLLL!"

"Are you going to tell him about the nickname too?"

Phil walks over, having learned by this point that Tommy yelling for him wasn't actually an emergency most of the time. 

"What is it, Tommy?"

"Phil, Wilbur was being mean to me!"

"No I wasn't! He called me Wilby, and I was saying that it's cure and I don't mind the nickname!"

"Aww Tommy, that's nice."

"See?"

"Phil, how dare you! I did not call him Wilby!"

"Yes you did! Twice!"

"You guys suck. I'm going to annoy Technoblade now."

"Oh no you don't!" But by the time Phil said that, Tommy was gone.

"Well, I guess I'd better keep him from blowing Techno's ears out. Hopefully Techno isn't streaming when Tommy comes barging in. Bye Will!"

"...Phil, do you think he'll actually call me 'Wilby'?"

Phil smiles. "You like the name?"

"Uh, n-no, I just like it so I can tease him about it." Definitely. I definitely don't actually think it's cute.

"Sure. Well in response to your question, I don't know. He doesn't sound like he did it on purpose though, so I'd have to assume that he'd only ever call you that again on accident."

"Oh ok. Well anyway, you should probably go check on the T boys now."

"Whe who?"

"Tommy and Techno. Both of their names start with the letter 'T'"

"Oh true. And yeah, I really should go check on them now. Bye!"

A/Ns:

1. I know that actual Tommy would probably curse here, but I don't curse and I don't like writing it. Also, my brain doesn't naturally think to put curse words in dialogue, so they'd never appear. I'm saying this because originally I had a system for writing curse words, but I only used it in this chapter so clearly I just shouldn't bother with them.

Chapter Word count: 405

This chapter and next chapter will be pretty short because I'm reaching the end of my pre-written chapters. Also, because now everyone's shown up, there's not really much of a plot. I more have a few ideas that exist in this Au and that are in a roughly chronological order, and I'll put an ending at some point. But the side effect of this is that these chapters will probably be shorter in general than previous ones.

Total Word count: 786