XXXII - You Are Creeping Me Out

7 days before the job

⚜️

"Holy mother of all the people whose jaws Rey has broken," Yuri utters, open mouthedly, as she stares at the suite in front of us.

Dim romantic lighting, three pairs of couches in the huge living room, gorgeous chandeliers, a huge flatscreen tv, plus four huge bedrooms in a beautifully decorated suite was what caused this reaction.

"Who did you sleep with, for this?" Pandora asks, looking around.

"I used blackmail, love," I reply with a frown.

"Oh the room service I'm going to order over here!" Elara jumps around excitedly.

"It's costs more than what you are worth, dumbass," Minnie scolds her.

"Oh the well, the breakfasts are free," Kai jumps on top of one of the couches, while Yuxian carries her bag inside.

"All of those years of learning codes, just to become a coolie," Yuxian shakes his head while carrying Kai and Pandora's bags to one of the rooms.

"Talk to me about it," Jian mutters, walking by his side while carrying Blaise and Ariadne's bags.

"Stop whining," Dharuna says, while carrying two suitcases in either hands. Ah my beautiful enforcer being kind as always. That's why I love her the most.

"Hello miss," A voice comes from the back, making all of us jump.

I whirl around to face a neatly dressed man standing in attention, facing us with a neutral expression. He is a tall gentleman with neatly shaved face, coffee coloured skin and big brown eyes, with his hair tucked into a hotel cap.

"Hello!" I greet him cheerily.

"I am your butler for the next week."

"OH MY GOD WE HAVE A BUTLER!" Elara squeals.

"DUDE WE CAN DO BATMAN COSPLAYS WITH HIM!" Rey shouts, then runs up to us, "I WILL CALL YOU ALFRED!"

The butler looks confused, "My name is Fahad-"

"But don't you like the name Alfred?" Rey pouts.

"Stop being disrespectful and fuck off," Blaise tells Rey, while walking towards one of the couches.

"Dude, we can't have a butler here!" Monique whispers in my ear with urgency.

My eyes widen as well as I take in Monique's words. Rey and Elara's immature excitement affected me as well.

"Um... Fahad... We don't really require your services... " I stutter out.

"But it is my job, miss," He reasons with me.

"How about this, you give us a way to contact you, and we'll summon you from time to time, whenever we need you?" Minji comes to the rescue.

"I could get you a bell of sorts... " He trails off.

"A phone number would suffice," Minnie smiles then walks away with Alfred... I mean Fahad, to discuss the details.

"Aw man we almost had an Alfred," Kai makes herself comfortable on a bean bag.

I sigh, "You too?"

"Hey we seize all opportunities to become Batman okay?" Rey says, still pouting.

"Minus the dead parents part," Elara adds.

My eyes immediately shoot back to Rey who hangs her head low, not uttering a word. Blaise is looking at her too, with a frown.