IV - The Ghost Of The Fruit-fly Creek

Yuri is still fucking clutching her stomach, and lying on her back on the floor, laughing hard.

Monique is laughing too, in small polite giggles. Kai is laughing as well, holding the staircase railing to use as support.

Blaise looks unfazed and moments later goes back to hacking children's accounts in Roblox.

Let me give a short back story here.

When we got to the safehouse, I was the first one through the door, and when I opened the door to the warehouse, the first face I saw had white pupils and scars all over it, as well as a fucking red wig on its head. I know I'm a psychic. 

The first instinct I had was to punch the shit out of the ghost of the Fruit-fly Creek which had followed us all the way till the safehouse. The ghost, though, ducked, and my fist collided with the wall behind it.

Turns out, the ghost was Alby. An unfortunate subject to one of Pandora's boredom fits. Why Alby? The two don't even get along!

So the makeup artist thought it would be nice to scare the crap out of whoever came here first. And guess who was lucky enough to fall into that trap?

Yuri, Kai and Minnie witnessed the whole thing firsthand and began laughing their asses off as I held my throbbing fist.

The punching caused Dhara to run into the scene in her Hello Kitty pajamas, holding a baseball bat in one hand and a...scalpel in the other hand? Where did she even get the scalpel from?

So there I am, holding an ice pack on my fist which Minnie so graciously brought for me while I scowl at all the assholes laughing at me.

Why me, Mr. God? Why me?

I finally decide to ignore every single one of them and head inside.

Let me describe our beautiful safehouse to all of you. It's an abandoned warehouse, which was once home to a candle factory, and there are still some cartons filled with old unused candles lying around everywhere, so the air smells fresh the entire time. With a lot of mixed scents. Pandora fell in love with it as soon as we came and Blaise begged me to change the location because she claimed that the scents messed with her brain functions. Pandora had then threatened to poison her food with lead makeup. That had shut Blaise up for the rest of the month.

It's a huge open space with a high ceiling, and a small net-mesh-balcony thing a fee feet up, which was probably used to supervise over the warehouse. Sometimes I found Rey or Kai sitting up there, lost in thought. It is good place to be alone though.

In the center, we had dragged in a huge table we found in a corner when we first came here, the table littered with blueprints, cans of Dr. Pepper and some weird beer called Soju, post it's with Minnie's handwriting, Pandora's makeup supplies on one side and Blaise's desktops on the other. 

There are no separate rooms so we have divided the space around the table into rooms by using Japanese paper dividers, which give you close to zero privacy. There are two bathrooms which, as soon as we arrived, were scrubbed to perfection by Ariadne who couldn't stand the look of them.

There's a small kitchen at the far right side of the warehouse, which I make quite good use of, when I don't have much to do.

But first things first, if I care for my life...I rush to Ariadne's little studio space, to keep the clothes on the racks they belong.

Ariadne is a bit... for the lack of better words...protective of the clothes she makes. Like really protective.

If she sees a stain...once Cassandra got a wine stain on her mustard yellow skater dress. Ariadne's face had gone way too coldly calm. The next day, all of Cassie's clothes had been cut into two pieces. Except for underwear of course. I had to lend the girl some sweatpants.